How to make WU drops?

S1K

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm intrested in western union. So I wanne ask, how to make an WU drop? In a lot of board's you can see for example people from russia, they have WU drops in India, china, usa, italy and some other countrys. How does they made it?

tri.helix

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm intrested in western union. So I wanne ask, how to make an WU drop? In a lot of board's you can see for example people from russia, they have WU drops in India, china, usa, italy and some other countrys. How does they made it?

You need to work at WU or know someone who does, that way they can clear the WU money without having to verify the ID etc.

S1K

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey, ohh now I see, that the money does not send to a housedrop. :eek:
Hmm thats difficult. Can it be dangerous for the worker? I mean, the bosses from the WUbank know where give the thief the money and when this happend sometimes at the same person, not good or is this regardless?
I think it will be not a problem to find a person over the world wide web. But the risks.

markykoy

BANNED
Reaction score
I think you need to have an inside man working in WU branch for to just give the code and withdraw it for you.

Hunted

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey, ohh now I see, that the money does not send to a housedrop. :eek:
Hmm thats difficult. Can it be dangerous for the worker? I mean, the bosses from the WUbank know where give the thief the money and when this happend sometimes at the same person, not good or is this regardless?
I think it will be not a problem to find a person over the world wide web. But the risks.

How will they know ? The worker can just say the person showed valid ID all reciever details given by the sender. Big WU offices get hundreds of transactions a day, if 5 of them turn out to be fraudulent at the same teller its not going to be a smoking gun. The name doesn't have to exist anywhere, people can travel allong the world with their ID's and picking up legit WU 12 plane hours from their home country without them not being registered anywhere in the goverment or WU Computers.

TheBanker

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes if you do like that then it can be dangerous, especially if there is cameras watching the cashier because it's easy for anyone to see that he or she has not seen identification or doing their job properly.

Why are people complicating this anyway? all you need to do is ask people if they would pick up cash for you from western union with their identification and pay them some cash when they do... simple!

Hunted

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes if you do like that then it can be dangerous, especially if there is cameras watching the cashier because it's easy for anyone to see that he or she has not seen identification or doing their job properly.

Why are people complicating this anyway? all you need to do is ask people if they would pick up cash for you from western union with their identification and pay them some cash when they do... simple!

I dont think its complicated at all, even if there is a camera facing downwards on the cashier he could just pretend to be checking a bogus passport and pretend all the information matches. Ive seen people having almost instant wu pickup services with any names in US, you cant send random people out for that and have it instant + any name.

But then again i dont deal with WU myself so i might be completly clueless.

TheBanker

BANNED
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about any name drops, I was just talking about drops in general, of course with any name drops you must have someone working in the store but I was just saying that if you can organize some names and people with ID then you don't need someone working in the store that is all.

I don't really work with WU either but it seems like this is what some vendors do :)

Last edited:

markykoy

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a very n00bish question about WU drop.

If I have the CC and I'm going to send money through WU? Would that be through online? Is there somewhat like talking to WU agents? Can you please help explain these methods those who are experienced?

I'm talking about you sending the money to your dropper without getting noticed that the CC you're using is not yours..

I apologize for this questions though.. I just want to learn. =)

Vegas

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a very n00bish question about WU drop.

If I have the CC and I'm going to send money through WU? Would that be through online? Is there somewhat like talking to WU agents? Can you please help explain these methods those who are experienced?

I'm talking about you sending the money to your dropper without getting noticed that the CC you're using is not yours..

I apologize for this questions though.. I just want to learn. =)

It's not that easy to card Western Union... You have to talk with WU agent in phone, and they are asking a lot of questions to verify your identity. Or there are some bugs, that you can use to avoid these verifications, and there are some rare specific MC bins, that pass the process w/o phone call.

markykoy

BANNED
Reaction score
So that WU bug software is for avoiding the phone verification? Correct? I though that bug is somewhat like not true and just a trojan..

Vegas

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes, there are several tricks / bugs, that you can use for cardin WU.

markykoy

BANNED
Reaction score
But it's not the program that you can download anywhere in public? Correct?

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
WU bug is fake.

No matter what anyone says, regardless of the screenshots and friends stories they've seen there is no WU bug.

I remember when I first got into the scene when I was a teenager I started off in #cc-power and got ripped $200 for WU Bug, I got the software which turned out to be a trojan.

Don't fall for this shit.