How to make money quickly on the cryptocurrency exchange

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
The theme is this, the EXMO exchange has an exmo-cod that brings cash to the exchange supposedly without commissions and other crap.

People eager to put money on the exchange and take crypts write to the chat "Buy EXMO-cod for bucks", basically I came across amounts from $ 1000, the amount they write almost always immediately in the chat that they need, and then you appear and say, let's say that you have $ 1000 for withdrawal and you are ready to give it away at the lowest percentage or no interest at all, in general, treating the "buyer" he starts asking for the number of some other top banks, in this case I say that either the card was blocked due to that I often deduced to her, or I say that there is no savings, there is a card of some bank or QIWI, and the main thing here is not to scare the victim away and make him agree to transfer to Qiwi.

The amount is sawed into parts in order to supposedly secure the deal, let's say twice for $ 200 and two more times for $ 300, or 5 or 3 each and we are successfully driving with this ten (I think there is no need to talk about anonymity). There is one drawback, you need to either buy accounts or promote them yourself with your cache and trade, since there is no one to write to in a personal with a new account.

Another good profit will be if you swing the account so that you can write to the chat yourself and not wait for someone to write to process it in a personal, BUT, in my opinion, you can write to the chat from $ 1000 on the balance sheet or from $ 2000 in general.

The topic is working, the main thing is that you need the right approach to the "buyer" and there will be a good profit!