How to make $10-$20 as a newbie

Mr Berlin

Reaction score
Please am new to Carding and I've been studying Carding For almost 8 months now,
I've spending alots of money buying CC but had never cashed out not even once. Sometimes I even get scammed
I really need Help, someone to guide me now. So that I'll start over again

How I can make at least $10 daily or even weakly so that I can start real card (the once that involves investment)
Like Buying of Logs

I'll be really greatful I someone can help me hear in this Forum
Please ???

HussainSmith

Professional
Reaction score
Hi,

I am also far away from being a real carder. In basic carding there are 3 important things.

1. you personal settings on the pc
2. a live CC
3. a very easy site to card.

Only if all this 3 things are fine then you can card.

Dont go for gift-card sites. Start with sites like Netflix for example. There are very easy to card, if you are able to do this then you can go up the chain.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Earnings in the Carding without investments look like this:
Rule: We will not spend any money and do not buy anything. We enjoy generated CC and free VPN.
1. We go to the telegrams channels for generated bins and sites to which they are suitable.
2. We take bin and generate a card.
3. We make purchases on the specified site. This is usually the ropping account, digital products and services.
4. We sell accounts with balance or digital products on other topical sites at a low price.
On the day to make from 100 bucks easily and easily and at the same time no costs from our eagleons.

HussainSmith

Professional
Reaction score
Earnings in the Carding without investments look like this:
Rule: We will not spend any money and do not buy anything. We enjoy generated CC and free VPN.
1. We go to the telegrams channels for generated bins and sites to which they are suitable.
2. We take bin and generate a card.
3. We make purchases on the specified site. This is usually the ropping account, digital products and services.
4. We sell accounts with balance or digital products on other topical sites at a low price.
On the day to make from 100 bucks easily and easily and at the same time no costs from our eagleons.
if someone is new how he can find the telegram channels for generated bins and sites to which they are suitable?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
photo_2021-08-24_16-19-35.jpg

✅Channel: @indianBinner
✅Wᴇʙsιтᴇ: https://indianbinner.tech
✅Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ: @IndianBinnerChats

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You newbies get something wrong. You must not necessarily be a carder in the carding community you can learn Photoshop to do docs work or learn sms bombing. And this can earn you $30 for a work less that will take less than 30mins to finish