How to get up in carding for a beginner

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
74bd6edbb5942d463d2d9.jpg

The first thing to remember is that they don't like newcomers to carding. They do not like actively and often by the whole crowd, so the phrase "I'm sorry, I'm a beginner .." should completely disappear from your vocabulary. It's not that carders are disgusting rude animals, just questions like "I have an enroll with a pin, how can I cash it out?" infuriate so many. And in general, as in any business related to money, they prefer to work with trusted people. C'est la vie, there's nothing to be done. Second, don't ask anyone for anything. Remember, for all these people on the forums, you are nobody and no one can call you. Nobody will help you for free, later you will understand why.

Next, what you need. The aforementioned regga on the forums is one. The necessary software, a configured computer (I will not describe it if I have read the corresponding fakies - you yourself know) - these are two. Webmoney wallet with at least 20 wmz on the account. These are pennies that will pay off instantly, so don't be greedy, save on beer.

I think no one will argue that the quickest way to get up to a sensible beginner is a thing. You already know what it is and, in general terms, represent the principle of operation of the drop guide, so I will not repeat what has already been written before me and will focus on the most important points.

So, it doesn't matter what you are looking for: an enroll seller, a drop conductor or a dialer - do not throw the post "I am looking for blah blah blah". The maximum that you will get is to throw a few in jabber. They can offer you to work through a guarantor, give you favorable conditions - the main thing for them is that you agree. At the time of the transaction, "their" guarantor will be in the off, they will not work with yours - there will be plenty of excuses, but the result is the same - you will find yourself in a deep financial and moral asshole, lose faith in people and go to work at the plant. Remember the main thing - look for people yourself. The key to success is paid advertising on the forum (a small scammer will not hang up his banner for 100 bucks), reviews from famous people.

The guys recently quit private, the material is really good quality. Almost every card shoots for me. So if finding a normal shop is a problem, then use the suite. And forget for a long time about deals with people out of nowhere, with one or two recommendations from users with monthly registration.

So, you bought Enroll from a trusted seller, went to the bank's website, checked it, was pleasantly pleased with the balance on the account and grinned obscenely. Money - here they are, it remains to pull them out of there. You contact a verified drop guide, ask if there are drops for the staff, find out the conditions (usually 20-30% of the minimum price on bizrate.com, payment within a week after the delivery of the goods to the drop), write down the address and enter it on the bank's website instead of the owner's address the enrolled card. You wait for three or four days, you check the enroll - if all the chicks are bunches, then it's time to order the goods.

To do this, it would be nice to find a shop without ringing. There are options here. Personally, I learned my first shop in general from the drop conductor, spinning it into a conversation like “Now the antifraud is brutal, I have two slutting shops bent, now they demand ringing .. from this - did you send http: // shop_from_the_soops_google? And from which one did you send? "well, etc. Imagine. If you still have 10 bucks, you can buy a few simple cc + cvv cards and play them on such google_shops, ordering to the cardholder's address. Why not for a drop? Because there are few shops that send to an address different from the billing address and you are unlikely to get one, but if you see that the ordered fotik has successfully reached the surprised cardholder, then you can safely drive your roll into this store - the guys are working without ringing. Despite this, it is better to play it safe a little and indicate as the recipient's phone number taken not from the head or from the database of always-busy-phones (all have long been on the black list), but the phone received from Google by requesting <ZIP-addressee> fax. The number of some left fax in the destination city usually rolls over.

So, we have a roll with the drop address, there is a whopping shop, all that remains is to correctly select the product and drive in the card. Regarding the first - do not be greedy, ordering a laptop for 2 kilobax is not a good idea. A fotik for 600 bucks for the first time - that's it. You should already know about driving - the system time has been changed to American, the proxy is selected for the state, Windows is configured, the Russian spirit does not smell anywhere - well, let F1 help you, F2 will save you.

After driving, do not get bored, if there is money left in your wallet - buy another roll, order in other shops, at other drop organizers - you should not keep all your eggs in one basket. If you did everything right, then in a few days the first fee will fall on you. Now the main thing is not to drink it up for joy, but to put it into action: buy an account on a proxy service, so as not to look for the desired proxy in free lists (it's a dreary and thankless business), but choose from the list. You can spend 30-40 bucks on it. The same amount - on vpn. Expensive? They do not save on safety, I advise you to remember this very firmly too.

With the rest of the money, you can buy another enroll, a dialer, in general - there is money, experiment. If you are not lazy, then by the end of the month you will have your first kilobax. At least I had

P.S. It is not the gods who burn the pots - and they do not make enroll either. You can do Enroll yourself and it will cost you 7 bucks, instead of 20-25 from the seller, at first you will save a lot. Then you get lazy and again you will buy from sellers, but in the beginning .. You will find out what you need to enroll an XYZ bank card (usually written on the bank's website), most often SSN / DOB, sometimes MMN. You buy several cartons of this bank from the seller, punch the necessary information from the puncher, and register with this information on the bank's website, voila).

P.P.S. Here, by the way, is the second option for earning almost from scratch - trading enroll. At the same time, you will meet people and there will be reviews / recommendations.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
with regard to trading, if you are inexperienced I recommend the Etoro platform, you have the possibility to "copy" expert traders, that is, every movement on an asset you automatically do too, depending on what you want to earn you have to risk, there has been a year that a group of traders earned 1000% in one year with crypto, once you are an expert in crypto then I recommend Binance, which is the number 1 in crypto trading. remember that beyond the btc there are many altcoins that make you earn a lot

iceB

Reaction score
with regard to trading, if you are inexperienced I recommend the Etoro platform, you have the possibility to "copy" expert traders, that is, every movement on an asset you automatically do too, depending on what you want to earn you have to risk, there has been a year that a group of traders earned 1000% in one year with crypto, once you are an expert in crypto then I recommend Binance, which is the number 1 in crypto trading. remember that beyond the btc there are many altcoins that make you earn a lot
is it possible to start from 100$ for example?or it doesnt even matter

Kwaku Anning

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
How do
with regard to trading, if you are inexperienced I recommend the Etoro platform, you have the possibility to "copy" expert traders, that is, every movement on an asset you automatically do too, depending on what you want to earn you have to risk, there has been a year that a group of traders earned 1000% in one year with crypto, once you are an expert in crypto then I recommend Binance, which is the number 1 in crypto trading. remember that beyond the btc there are many altcoins that make you eaget join that platform

Kwaku Anning

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
How do I join that platform?

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
To register on the "Etoro" platform is very simple, just register with your documents, and that's it.

For those who register for the first time you have to start with $ 250 (I don't know if it has now decreased or increased).

It is one of the oldest platforms in circulation, therefore more reliable, and it is the only one to use the method called "social trading" or like in a forum, you can post your questions or answer them in turn, you will get good support from other users.

And if you are a beginner and you will use the "copy" function it costs you $ 500 if you rely on a single user, obviously checking the previous years how much he has earned and how many other users "copy" him. In practice, do not "copy the first one who it happens, maybe this year is going very well, but in the previous ones it sucked.

Or use the groups that cost more, but are the most valid, especially if you want to trade cryptocurrencies (they are made up of about 4/6 people all with degrees in economics and commerce and a lot of experience).

Do not think that the money you use to "copy" is managed by the "copier (obviously they receive a small percentage), in practice the money always remains with you, every asset movement you see in your dashboard as if you were doing it yourself, this it gives you security because the more they earn the more you earn, and this will also give you a way to learn how to trade on your own in the future.

Once you have learned it well, I recommend "Binance" (which also has its own token), which is the undisputed leader on the market for crypto.

Soon I will post some tutorials on trading for beginners, like all things you will need patience, consistency, but above all cool, believe me! ;)

Last edited: