How to get unlimited drops - Part 1

Ninja

Reaction score
yes. it is a smart move

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Every time I waited outside for a package, the delivery guy asked for ID to prove I was the person receiving the package and not some random trying to intercept it. This happened every time with my own legit packages in my given name. Nothing to stop you from making a novelty though :)

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
double post :/

Last edited:

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
Yes they do ask for ID if you are not coming straight out of that apartment, so you need a nov. and the reason is very glaring, there are too many ppl in the building and anyone can come out to claim it, so they have to be sure it's the rightful owner

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
Yes they do ask for ID if you are not coming straight out of that apartment, so you need a nov. and the reason is very glaring, there are too many ppl in the building and anyone can come out to claim it, so they have to be sure it's the rightful owner

my drops who pick up stuff in this fashion usually avoid the ID check by shoving up the receipt and online tracking printout to the shipping driver face before he asks for anything.

Usually he will look at the receipt and after matching the tracking details, he just pass the shipment to the drop guy then a signature.

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
my drops who pick up stuff in this fashion usually avoid the ID check by shoving up the receipt and online tracking printout to the shipping driver face before he asks for anything.

Usually he will look at the receipt and after matching the tracking details, he just pass the shipment to the drop guy then a signature.

Thats really a very smart move, i never thought of that... It def will work 99 out of 100 times

Reaction score
i would just say the name of the person on the package as soon as i see him for example "Is that package for john doe?"

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
if no personalized physical novelty is at hand, provide the driver with a scanned DL + receipt of confirmation of order and that works 100% of times

KICKZ

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
The f"ck did the tut go?

mocke

Reaction score
This isn't something new its just smart you for example in sovietic countries they dont give a fuck who they give a package to jut say its me and u got it ! I did this too