How to get a new identity post 911

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
Seems to be a popular topic lately, you guys want to know about how to so here it is and 100% free,,so nobody gets ripped. Need more help or questions pm me.

All states now verify ssn's when they issue dl's. Best way these days is if you were born after 1982 is to "adopt" someone else's ID who doesn't need it. Bums work the best. But,you can also use fruits and veggies too.Fruits are crazy people that are commited to institutions and veggies are coma patients that will never recover.

For bums- tell them you are doing research or something and offer them 10 bucks to fill out the form you made up,,tell them it's for the census or for gov't benefits. Very important,,ask to see their ID card,,anything current and you will need to take their info to a different state to get a dl.Remember to get thier mmn and both parents full names and dob and places where they were born. Other bum info to get is what hospital they were born in,cities they lived,past jobs or if they were married. All this might be needed later for credit purposes. Do a background check,,order bc online with a greendot opened in their name and last thing you need is SS card. Get a fake dl and some plastic with bums info and a library card,,walk into SS office. Show DL to get in and to SS clerk,,last time they asked me for mmn,where mother was born and year she was born,,give them your mailing addy and SS card shows up in a couple weeks. Then go get your DL. This step is optional. But, you might want to legally change the name on your ID. Never know when your bum might make the news and it's good to distance your new self from the bum.

Getting same info for fruits and veggies is much more time consuming and usually requires you getting a job where they are and just slowly getting the info off institutional paperwork and from relatives.

Give rep+1 if this helps,, thanks and good luck

Last edited:

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
what about a passport you should do one of these for canada :D

SaizKan224

Professional
Reaction score
what about a passport you should do one of these for canada :D

In canada you ask for delayed birth cert on a fake DL.

Say something like you were born in this and that remote area etc.

Its a common thing there.

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
In canada you ask for delayed birth cert on a fake DL.

Say something like you were born in this and that remote area etc.

Its a common thing there.

Partly correct, but mostly wrong... lol. Clearly you have never actually done this yourself? :)

Yes, a delayed birth certificate is what you will need to start a proper new identity that is no borrowed, cloned or stolen. and if you can accomplish this and manage to be issued a new SIN number then you are will on your way to a new identity.

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Isnt the SS department pretty thorough with their interviewing? Also I hear they have cops at door etc

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Isnt the SS department pretty thorough with their interviewing? Also I hear they have cops at door etc
well i have people i can get to do it , if anyone wants to figure out if its still possible i know id like a new canadian identity and passport please pm me :D

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
SS interviews are for new numbers being issued to people who never had them. But, if all your after is a replacement card the whole thing takes less than 10 minutes after you get to see a teller and ask for a replacement card. Yeah, most SS offices have cops at the desk and they are there to protect the Gov't employees not harass patrons. I got past the with a old style TX dl without any pearlex holos. Pick a small rural office and go in right before closing on Friday afternoon.

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Seems to be a popular topic lately, you guys want to know about how to so here it is and 100% free,,so nobody gets ripped. Need more help or questions pm me.

All states now verify ssn's when they issue dl's. Best way these days is if you were born after 1982 is to "adopt" someone else's ID who doesn't need it. Bums work the best. But,you can also use fruits and veggies too.Fruits are crazy people that are commited to institutions and veggies are coma patients that will never recover.

For bums- tell them you are doing research or something and offer them 10 bucks to fill out the form you made up,,tell them it's for the census or for gov't benefits. Very important,,ask to see their ID card,,anything current and you will need to take their info to a different state to get a dl.Remember to get thier mmn and both parents full names and dob and places where they were born. Other bum info to get is what hospital they were born in,cities they lived,past jobs or if they were married. All this might be needed later for credit purposes. Do a background check,,order bc online with a greendot opened in their name and last thing you need is SS card. Get a fake dl and some plastic with bums info and a library card,,walk into SS office. Show DL to get in and to SS clerk,,last time they asked me for mmn,where mother was born and year she was born,,give them your mailing addy and SS card shows up in a couple weeks. Then go get your DL. This step is optional. But, you might want to legally change the name on your ID. Never know when your bum might make the news and it's good to distance your new self from the bum.

Getting same info for fruits and veggies is much more time consuming and usually requires you getting a job where they are and just slowly getting the info off institutional paperwork and from relatives.

Give rep+1 if this helps,, thanks and good luck

All DMV databases are now linked as you already know. My question is: Because they are all linked, do they have access to the photo of the original DL holder? If so, this would make it very difficult to assume someones identity.

jsmith77

Professional
Reaction score
Ya you could probably get all those IDs established. But as soon as you tried to get a DL or passport, any picture ID, then your screwed.

The reason behind no smiling in the picture is to get facial recognition points for the backend software screening process. This prevents people from having multiple IDs in different names and/or prevents banned people from getting ID in the first place. Such as terrorists.

So I really don't see how this can be pulled off, unless you can manipulate your face to avoid having a match with the facial recognition software.

Sounds like too much hassle for nothing.

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Facial features can be changed with liquid latex and stuff professional makeup artists put on the movie stars.

I imagine drastic changes in weight or plastic surgery will help too.

I dot even know if changes to face is needed. They claim they have magical software thats linked, but I know somebody who had 7 IDs in their system in 1 state and nothing happened.

Last edited: