How to find a solvent cardholder

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
After a long break, I am again starting to write full-fledged articles for our forum. I would like to start with a fairly common question: how to find a fat cardholder or a fullz with good Credit Score for the successful registration of offices, banks and other things.

Let's start with the fact that we will only look for fullz manually, in order to avoid the fact that they were in 3 hands and were already picked out before us.

We will need:

1) City, state for which we need to find a fullz

2) USA VPN or socks

3) $ 4-6 for lookup through the SSN to the fullz

Let's move on to actions:

1) After we have decided on the city and state where we will be search, our task is to find a prestigious area in a given city. zillow.com will help us with this task.

2) We find houses that are marked in black and their value is visible above them (we are not interested in houses that are for sale)

7a3fef5a92df52d2ee3bc.png

Next, we need to select an expensive house, after you have chosen, its address will be displayed.

2e478be365119fb927500.png

3) In order to find out who lives there, we type truthfinder.com and go to the search tab at:

3ce27555ef4a2fcc20c0a.png

Enter the address from Zillow and click search.

85ea96a35da38058975c9.png

Our address has been found and now we have to open it and see the owner of the house.

d4cbcc0f894b09e612008.png

4) Save our file and enter the SSN to it. You can use any services, but personally I use @SindikatSSN

5) We receive a ready-made file with SSN. Now we need to find out her Credit Score. To do this, we go to creditsoup.com, register an account, answer a few simple questions about BG and receive our CS.

Bonus for those who work with CC, using this method you can find out the area in which the CC lives by zip, which will increase the likelihood of a good balance on the card.

(c) Carding