How to decode .WAV file to track 2

Baegho

Carder
Reaction score
Hi all my carders' mates

I have Diebold's audio skimmer and I got .WAV file, I'm looking for a how-to decode it to get a Track 2.

I have tried with Mreader and magstripper but when I got it decoded I got a lot of Warning messages and only binary code.

Do I need to separate each time a card is swiped in , or out ?

Which software do you use ?

Any advices ?

I'm not looking for any paying services,
Thanks

Baegho

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks but i like having brain burns, and as I said i'm not interested in any commercial proposals .

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
there is a way to decode the wav file using excel algorithms and a few simple programs.
i'll try and see if i can upload them later but i must warn you that it's quite difficult to follow if you don't know russian :D

umbakr

DEER
Reaction score
I have the program . I can give it to you for free. Hit me up 682549123 .

BXbffhA.jpg

Last edited:

deccal54

Carder
Reaction score
Hi all my carders' mates

I have Diebold's audio skimmer and I got .WAV file, I'm looking for a how-to decode it to get a Track 2.

I have tried with Mreader and magstripper but when I got it decoded I got a lot of Warning messages and only binary code.

Do I need to separate each time a card is swiped in , or out ?

Which software do you use ?

Any advices ?

I'm not looking for any paying services,
Thanks

i think u must use decoder service or you can find good programmer for make your sw

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
that decoder above is public, was made for a specific model, it does not work much at all. all readers are different, you need a program to decode it correctly, its very tedious, your better off finding somebody for 20% or buying a privately made program or if you can program make your own, it is pretty easy but you need to make it to work with your specific hardware, the amplitude, noise levels, peak variation, clock speeds, sample rate, etc.. are all different depending on the reader and no public reader can efficiently process and store a big variation of data variables.

Last edited:

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
you gotta pay...

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
ah guys, i can't create a new thread. i don't wanna post here because then it will only be useful for a few people.

ninja remove my deer status pls :D