How to carding iPhone, Macbook and flying drones?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
In order to drive in some expensive liquid item, for example, equipment, many carders use such a thing as redirection, or reroute (many say reroute, as on a collective farm).

Why did this shit become so popular?​

Let's start with the simplest.

How does a classic purchase happen in an online store?

You enter your card details and your address. In general, there are no wrong addresses or names, and your data on the card matches the name of the recipient of the package. It is logical that the store has no claims against the buyer, because he makes the purchase using his own details. And antifraud systems (fraud protection systems) in most cases quietly let this transaction pass.

Failure may occur due to poor material or incorrect system configuration.
To finally consolidate everything, see the available example. As usual, I will appeal with screenshots of my students. Here's a great example from yesterday - a drone for $350.

3178795a52b11884669a8.png

Do you see the addresses match?

840d8ab568107bb8f0b97.png

No lefty names. The drive goes directly to the owner, so no one asks questions.

That's all, the goods are hammered in. The next part of the opera is the carder's muddiness itself, which is called reroute (reroute).

What happens next?

We are awaiting a message that the item has been dispatched.

65183ba4d1845c5978e4b.png

As soon as the carder receives the news that the item has been sent and the track has been received, he turns to callers specializing in carding (note - just in case, I explained for the morons, in case someone thought that they were contacting language schools here). Our young gangster fills out a form that, on average, looks something like this.

1906454a1eaa4b8c9837f.png

Cardholder name - the name of the card owner.

Cardholder's address is, accordingly, its address to which the card is attached.

The name under REROUTE is the name of the person who will receive the parcel.

The address under REROUTE is the address to which we forward the parcel.

Track number (note - USPS/FedEX/UPS, these are courier services) - a number that allows you to track the location of the parcel.

Boom!​

Once the caller makes the redirect, it keeps you in the loop, notifying you of current events as it goes along.

Unfortunately, the American mail is somewhat similar to ours, so there are screw-ups there too. It seems that we have redirected the package, but the idiot employee (probably some nigga with a fat wife and six children who love KFC) forgets to change the address to a new one, and because of this the pack is fucked up. But still, reroute helps you get good liquid things without any serious problems.

As with everything, there are some nuances. We usually recommend to our students that they first beat things to an intermediary in order to get a feel for the process, and not burden the dialer or drop with their first drive.

c3978dcded2df28f13a1f.png

I bought some clothes worth 200-600 bucks, collected a pack worth 1000, and sent them to Russia. I received it, was convinced that the theme worked, and continued working. Well, you understand that jumping straight into hell and hemorrhoids is kind of fun.

The higher the level of complexity, the higher the probability of error.
As a result, we receive liquid (and other) parcels.

For example, glasses like Face's.

4382a1d688ed5bb16333a.png

Or gold. Why not?

e644191c62a0c9e67c115.png

Some things can be sold to a buyer, and others can be sent to Russia. Since Russia is not a country of the richest people, a relatively inexpensive drone can be torn away because the thing is cool.

Stay in touch, carders.

Reactions: KPH