HOW TO CARD phones using ONE VANILLA PREPAID

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
1. Get a good client in US to buy the card.

2. U can get ur client ssn if its good (SSN of 550+ shd work fine).

3. If u can't get client ssn go to unicc or any ssn shop online and buy an SSN that matches ur client name.

4. Perform background check on ur ssn using truthfinder or findme to be sure the ssn has no criminal history.

5. Go to att or sprint online using ur client state ip and click on WIRELESS. Put about 2 or more in cart.

6. Now go to checkout and then choose STORE Pickup they will ask for client info put his info there and put SSN there (they will charge monthly cost of phones on the ssn holder).

7. They will ask to put CC INFO just put in the vanilla number , expiry and code and then client name.
Click pay they will charge the tax on the vanilla and then in 2 hours order shd be ready for pickup.

Give the client ur order number and store location will depend on the client address u put in when u were checking out. Client should pickup before 48 hrs.

Good luck

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
MY VANILLA UPDATE LAST GIG FOR 2021

TOOLS NEEDED:
1. Paid VPN/ socks 5 / rdp
2. Your Phone or Your PC
3. Let your client Activate your MyVanilla card
4. Bank logs with email access

Tutorial

1. Connect your vpn. I am using Ipvanish.

2. Then log into the bank logs you bought.

You can use Bluefcu bank log or Woodforest logs. At the end of this Tutorial I will post a channel I came by that sells logs but have not used it before so I will advise you use escrow when buying. Am not recommending coz have not used it.

3. Once you log into the bank log. On the navigation bar on the website you will see payments.

4. Click on Payment

5. Then click on Add payee

6. You will be direct to page to where you need to payee informations

7. At the payee type select Pay a Person

8. Then type payee name on the next at the payee name section ( you can type any name you want)

9. At the phone number section type your client phone number

10. When you see direct deposit box check it .

11. Now, you will be ask of the myvanilla card details

12. Input the card details of the myvanilla card then tab on continue

13. Then click on add payee

14. After adding payee. The myvanilla card information has been added successfully to bank log u bought.

15. Click on Payment again.

16. This time around, click on pay bills

17. Once you click on pay bills you should see the myvanilla card details you added

18. Now choose the date you will like to send the cash.

19.Type $5k in the amounts section and click on continue

Note: daily limit is $20k but like I said type $5k also the cash will be delivered in 2-3 business days

20. Before you confirm payment. check if the myvanilla details you entered are correct (I did a mistake on one of my loadings that's why am alerting you)

21. Now confirm payment and relax for the cash to reflect. Like I said, it's will reflect between 2 - 3 days

Once the cash is reflected. Tell your client to use the pin he received when he activated the card to go and cash the money out.

You can repeat the above if the client successfully go Cash out.