How to bypass 1 time Bank Transfer SMS code- Part 2

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
diamonds expired............................................

Last edited:

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
1=police station??
when u make report they dont ask for id?
ur crazy man ur tricks is shit

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
1=police station??
when u make report they dont ask for id?
ur crazy man ur tricks is shit

lol, obviously you need balls. And obviously you need ID. Who gets busted for making a report their mobile phone is lost???

Phone companies don't have databases of police reports. A fake one works also. In some countries you can make the report online.

casder

Reaction score
nice tutorial only a few things.

If i go to make a report at the police station, the report will say my nov-id name and the phone number on the report.

Now i go to the office of the carrier , they will check the name on the report with phone numbers name in there database.

If they dont match you will not get a new simcard

THIS will work

If you use a nov-id on the the same name of the real phones owner.

just my 2 cents

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
nice tutorial only a few things.

If i go to make a report at the police station, the report will say my nov-id name and the phone number on the report.

Now i go to the office of the carrier , they will check the name on the report with phone numbers name in there database.

If they dont match you will not get a new simcard

THIS will work

If you use a nov-id on the the same name of the real phones owner.

just my 2 cents

yup. Obviously you're not looking at bank accounts with $500 balances, rather the ones with $5k balances, it would be worth the time for this.

From my experience, some carriers require you to just be present with your ID for a new SIM card. Call them up and ask.

For prepaid mobiles, some carriers don't require the owner to register. Some carriers, you can just tell them you bought the number sometime ago thats why the name doesn't match.