How to avoid decline/cancel orders?

neviim

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been lurking here for a bit. Finally bought some CVV's and made my first couple orders (I'm in the USA). I'm a bit frustrated though because out of the 8 orders, already 3 have been canceled/req cust to call. How can I avoid this issue?

I'm having the items shipped to an address different than the billing address obviously (same state though). Most orders were between 200 and 400$. Drop is not a PO or mailbox or anything suspicious.

What am I doing wrong?

edit: forgot to mention I'm carding electronics

Last edited:

vato

DEER
Reaction score
Lots of shops will only ship to the billing address if they see deferent bill to < ship to address they flag it

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:23 PM ----------

Try using cvvs from your city and ship it to the billing address and use fedex and call and have it held for pick up and go get it

Cashcow

Reaction score
Lots of shops will only ship to the billing address if they see deferent bill to < ship to address they flag it

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:23 PM ----------

Try using cvvs from your city and ship it to the billing address and use fedex and call and have it held for pick up and go get it

Isnt that a little dangerous? If not thats exactly what im going to start doing.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Why don't the carding go through?

There may be 100 reasons here, let's look at the main ones:

1. Antifraud failed - what does it mean?
Each site has its own security system that checks you for fraud. And, for each site, it is configured differently. On some sites, they look for the ZIP CODE to match the address indicated on the card from which the payment is made. In some cases, the security system looks at the keyboard layout. That is, we drive from the US map, and our Windows or IOS are Russian. Here the system immediately has thoughts (What Americans sits through the Russian Windows, this is garbage)
There are also many other chips that prevent antifraud from letting in. To be honest

2. Shit-stuff
Probably the biggest mistake aspiring carders make is that they have a very superficial understanding of the material. They think it is plus or minus, but almost the same. This is a huge mistake. You need to understand which banks to work with, with which states and with which countries. BINs also have a very high value, these are the first 6 digits that show the bank, card type, country, etc. It takes months or even years to know which bins you should use to search for maps. Everything comes with experience friends

3. You do it in a hurry
That is, I set up the hardware, flew into the store, chose the product and drove to pay. You can't do that. You need to make a certain algorithm of actions before making a payment. It is very important. Antifraud reads the behavior of the client and the fool

4. Chose the wrong site
If you choose a site such as eBay, Amazon, etc. You cunt) If you are new in this business, then IN NO EVENT you can go there. It can only be done by people who have experience behind them. Take my word for it

Hope it was helpful. I sincerely wish everyone good luck and great results ?