how they recognise my computer?

khanlian

Carder
Reaction score
ok I had couple of sucsessful wires with some bank but now every time I login to any account in that bank after 10 minutes they lock the account .I use same state ip same time zone account owner has.can you tell me what is the problemm?it is getting frustrated already

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
maybe sock blacklisted.. make sure to check if sock blacklisted

Gucci

RIPPER
Reaction score
BAD SOCKS AND VPN bro .
CLEAN UR BROWZER with cc cleaner
check ur ip city in : whatsmyip before act on account .

khanlian

Carder
Reaction score
I did all of that they still recognize the fucking computer ...meanwhile I had good transfer today with other computer this shit is first time ever hapened to me .let me try to clean withh cc cleaner.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Try using VMware on that computer and see if that fixes it

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ok I had couple of sucsessful wires with some bank but now every time I login to any account in that bank after 10 minutes they lock the account .I use same state ip same time zone account owner has.can you tell me what is the problemm?it is getting frustrated already

Cos they use a device that tracks your computer id. similar to what some poker sites do. no 2 pcs/laptop has the same computer id, it is like the imei of a phone.
Right click " MY COMPUTER" and click properties you will see something like registered to 99999-OEM-007777-00777 (THIS IS YOUR COMPUTER ID)
so even if u change socks, proxy, use vpn , your computer id never changes :p
so they always know it is you, cos frankly your computer id is on their blacklisted list :rolleyes:

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
u can spoof ur computer id also ur mac address .. try both

khanlian

Carder
Reaction score
Are you cleaning Cookies?

Are you editing your useragent? locale settings?

What browser are you using?

Ciao,
Jeferi

1.yes I do clean my cookies

2. how I edit useragent locale settings I mean what you ment by editing it?

3.Google chrome

Jeferi

Professional
Reaction score
Well, Google Chrome is not the best browser in order for online carding. Im a Google-Paranoid-User :) It seems that they track all your activity, and you have a special Google Chrome ID in the useragent string (it is a identification string to let web applications know what browser you are using, engines, blablabla, and I can renember something about GID, your Google ID :D LOL)

I would recommend you Mozilla Firefox, with Quick UserAgent Switcher addon and Quick Locale Switcher addon.

Someone told here that they use a "Device?" to check your Windows ID. I dont think that is true, because Windows ID and MAC Address are just visible by a DESKTOP APPLICATION. A Web Application is not able to access to this data (maybe with Java.. Im not sure yet).

If you have an useragent that is the same:
Example: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12

For major security, use the simple and plain IE 8 useragent, to display different codes.

But anyway, Im interested in this: does your computer hour/date match the hour/date of the city of owner? Are your DNS being addressed from the bank owner country, or there are different countries attached to your visible information at the same time?

Sometimes DNS requests are done from a different country than the bank owner, and this can be noticed as well.

Sometimes, if you are not doing it alright, a web application can check if you are using Proxy to hide your "real IP".

I can do this telepathically/remotely, without seeing your computer. What im doing is pointing you some possible issues, but I cant assure that what Im telling you is what is going to solve your problems. But I think that it worth to take a look.

Ciao,
Jeferi

khanlian

Thank you for your help 1+

khanlian

Carder
Reaction score
Well, Google Chrome is not the best browser in order for online carding. Im a Google-Paranoid-User :) It seems that they track all your activity, and you have a special Google Chrome ID in the useragent string (it is a identification string to let web applications know what browser you are using, engines, blablabla, and I can renember something about GID, your Google ID :D LOL)

I would recommend you Mozilla Firefox, with Quick UserAgent Switcher addon and Quick Locale Switcher addon.

Someone told here that they use a "Device?" to check your Windows ID. I dont think that is true, because Windows ID and MAC Address are just visible by a DESKTOP APPLICATION. A Web Application is not able to access to this data (maybe with Java.. Im not sure yet).

If you have an useragent that is the same:
Example: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12

For major security, use the simple and plain IE 8 useragent, to display different codes.

But anyway, Im interested in this: does your computer hour/date match the hour/date of the city of owner? Are your DNS being addressed from the bank owner country, or there are different countries attached to your visible information at the same time?

Sometimes DNS requests are done from a different country than the bank owner, and this can be noticed as well.

Sometimes, if you are not doing it alright, a web application can check if you are using Proxy to hide your "real IP".

I can do this telepathically/remotely, without seeing your computer. What im doing is pointing you some possible issues, but I cant assure that what Im telling you is what is going to solve your problems. But I think that it worth to take a look.

Ciao,
Jeferi

Jefrey first of all let me thank you my friend for great help.Well I am very long time in this game about 9 years already.I can consider myself if not profi but not newbie either.But this is first time that ever happened to me people ask here if I delete my cookies you god damn right I delete my cookies :) Yes the time always is same time that bank account owner has.socks is clean and it's same city socks..well here how I think they recognise my comp when I am entering first time to that account it asks for verification after I am passing it even if I change my socks or time it will never ever ask me for verification so that's another reason to think they recognise my computer.and I pulled about 15k last month from that bank so it is working.lately as soon as I get into that bank they immideatly block the account .

420biz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
They can ID you with 'browser footprint' which lists all your plugins and software version/update numbers. Rent a virtual desktop and use it, or VMware and install a totally different configuration.

You could also make a custom live USB with your VPN/socks info and use it

Last edited:

Jeferi

Professional
Reaction score
Well. Another option is using VMWare. Install Mozilla Firefox with all those addons, VPN, and something for proxies.

Then when you have your "Virtual Carding Machine" ready, install DeepFreeze (or any alternative to it)

DeepFreeze, for those who dont know what's that, it is an application used to restore completly your PC the next time you Restart your computer.

Think about "cyberbars". They use this kind of application to restore the computer to its original state.

Because if you did not use DeepFreeze. Why even installing VMWare? :)

Ciao,
Jeferi

cit-ank

Reaction score
I had this same problem with a website before, used all cookie tracking changed socks, vpn everything and somehow they id my computer and the computer was blacklisted. So i basicly bought a couple of Remote Desktops , and did some cybercafe work .. the only way still dont know how they absolutely blocked

Jeferi

Professional
Reaction score
I had this same problem with a website before, used all cookie tracking changed socks, vpn everything and somehow they id my computer and the computer was blacklisted. So i basicly bought a couple of Remote Desktops , and did some cybercafe work .. the only way still dont know how they absolutely blocked

Did you ever tried to use VMWare + DeepFreeze?

Had you Java installed in your computer?

Im curious about this topic :)

Ciao.

magret

RIPPER
Reaction score
For carding I live in a city in france
I go take a coffe, in the street, in Mc donalds ...
You take a hat more sunglasses
(don't take your car because they have "imatriculation" you can be look) take the bus !
I use a free wifi open
and I spend all credit card

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
if you think with just a vpn or socks5 you are safe, you are totally wrong. if you do a big bad thing they can track you because all connections @ISPs store on routers (by exact time) so they easily can find you.
use unsecured wifi connections or a big proxy chain ...

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Does this ID blaster really works? Does it help? I started listing on ebay again a few days ago and at first it went fine...but now it started asking me more and more for verifications? Anyone has any experience with this shit?