how much to charge to non vbv cards?

askcards

Reaction score
Hello,

lets say I purchased non vbv USA CC. How much would you spend on first purchase?

Is it better to charge small amount or can I go higher with first purchase?
For example is 800 USD ok for first purchase on that card?

Thank you guys!

darkcard

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
The simple answer is NO. Don't ever go high on your first purchase. Even if the card is valid with high balance it can be blocked if the owner has never done such high purchase before.

First rule, always start with a small purchase below $100 and base on common sense. unless you know the balance on the card.

Second rule, make sure your set-up are solid. little things like IP, location, socks, fingerprint and cookies can make a difference. Your transaction can be decline even if your card is valid just because your set-up is shit.

I've done some high purchases of $900-$1,800 many times in the past but its way more difficult to do that now. its sophisticated, unless you know what you are doing. Sometimes website with low security can also make a difference.

askcards

Reaction score
Thank you @darkcard

So you would say to make first purchase for example with 90 USD and then next purchases increase amount right? Can be done in some day more purchases or is it better to make for example one purchase per day only?

darkcard

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thank you @darkcard

So you would say to make first purchase for example with 90 USD and then next purchases increase amount right? Can be done in some day more purchases or is it better to make for example one purchase per day only?
Start with anything under $100 to test and scale up later. However, it only works sometimes since the owner might be alerted after the first purchase, and the card is immediately blocked. You can hit over $100 the first time if you are 100% sure the card is valid with a high balance, but don't go with a high-end website with solid security.

I suggest that you determine what method suits you best. Each person's experience is unique. Since 80% of Americans use Amazon, attempting to card Amazon might not be successful since there is a chance that it has already been added. But that doesn't mean the card is not valid, now you see what I mean?

That's why some people share vulnerable websites and exploit them before they enhance their security. I have earned thousands of dollars by attacking a poorly secured website that offers gold watches, rings, and chains before they improved their security.

Carding is a process that requires strategy and a bit of luck. However, it's important to remember buying CC for carding can be expensive, and unless you're spamming your cards, you're likely to give up after several attempts without success. This responsible approach is crucial in the world of carding.