How much money have you guys made from carding?

zombik

Carder
Reaction score
I have many money from carding..From 1000$ in motch.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
what type of question is this are u a kid????? erase or edit this post save up yourself or u will get a lot of -1 from people for a such of question like this KID

ketchupman

Carder
Reaction score
Your lucky that your 15 or 16, heres a word of advice commit as much fraud as you can before the day you turn 18. Your freerolling cause even if you get busted your charged as a minor.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Well scince your young I will give you my super secret carding secrets only for the super secret squirell society.

Heres what I do start to finish and after I tell you every thing, at the end we will do the math to see what you will make.

First I wake up at 9 in the morning because you have to rise early to get ahead in life.

Second I jump on my bike because its easier to get around on and to get away quick with. Plus I dont have a car.

Third you have to have a gun. I got mine from the police station. I told them the whole plan and they pretty much just gave it to me. Just had to sign some papers. MAKE SURE TO WEAR A SUIT AND A TIE!!! LOOK PROFFESIONAL FOR THIS STEP!

Fourth I ride out and stash the bike some where close.

Fifth I wait for the wallstreet looking guy walking by and I hit him in the head with the gun (this lets him know your serious) and I make him take out his wallet.

Sixth I make him turn around and I swipe all his cards and throw the wallet down. NEVER take the cash EVER. When you skim his cards he wont know what the heck happened and you leave his cash which confuses him even more. Then you run away on the bike.

Note: Make sure you yell at him real loud before you leave !I NEED DRUUUUUUUGS! this will make him think you were on drugs and he wont report the crime, and even if he does, he will tell the cops and they wont look for you for shit because they will think its a failed crack head robbery.

So the final step, you ride to your place, write your cards, and spend the money.

Now the math :D

Most people now a days have like 4 cards for middle class. Well 4 working cards. Most hand skimmed dumps will net you $500 average. So if you do this once a day you will net a whopping.......

2000 !!!TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS A DAY!!! 2000

This is a tried and true method and I have been doing this for 2 years and last year i did it 5 days a week and made near 300 thousand! You cant lose.

dubccv

Carder
Reaction score
Well scince your young I will give you my super secret carding secrets only for the super secret squirell society.

Heres what I do start to finish and after I tell you every thing, at the end we will do the math to see what you will make.

First I wake up at 9 in the morning because you have to rise early to get ahead in life.

Second I jump on my bike because its easier to get around on and to get away quick with. Plus I dont have a car.

Third you have to have a gun. I got mine from the police station. I told them the whole plan and they pretty much just gave it to me. Just had to sign some papers. MAKE SURE TO WEAR A SUIT AND A TIE!!! LOOK PROFFESIONAL FOR THIS STEP!

Fifth I wait for the wallstreet looking guy walking by and I hit him in the head with the gun (this lets him know your serious) and I make him take out his wallet.

Sixth I make him turn around and I swipe all his cards and throw the wallet down. NEVER take the cash EVER. When you skim his cards he wont know what the heck happened and you leave his cash which confuses him even more. Then you run away on the bike.

Note: Make sure you yell at him real loud before you leave !I NEED DRUUUUUUUGS! this will make him think you were on drugs and he wont report the crime, and even if he does, he will tell the cops and they wont look for you for shit because they will think its a failed crack head robbery.

So the final step, you ride to your place, write your cards, and spend the money.

Most people now a days have like 4 cards for middle class. Well 4 working cards. Most hand skimmed dumps will net you $500 average. So if you do this once a day you will net a whopping.......

This is a tried and true method and I have been doing this for 2 years and last year i did it 5 days a week and made near 300 thousand! You cant lose.

LOL!!!

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score

LOL that's some hardcore skimming getto style.

Reaction score
You really think a store owner is gonna think a 15/16 year old has a good enough credit line to buy a $1000 tv? let alone have a credit card at the age of 15/16? why dont you go play tiddly winks and leave this for the big boys not so "incognito96"

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
You really think a store owner is gonna think a 15/16 year old has a good enough credit line to buy a $1000 tv? let alone have a credit card at the age of 15/16? why dont you go play tiddly winks and leave this for the big boys not so "incognito96"

Fraud is just not dumps many different things a 15/16year old can do behind a computer im sure this forum has a few underage people making money.

Reaction score
Fraud is just not dumps many different things a 15/16year old can do behind a computer im sure this forum has a few underage people making money.

In 21st century, underages behind the computer make more money than any of the average grown up fucks :)

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
funny thread

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Oh and I make enough money to go inside your mother and sister OP

drony911

Reaction score
i been carding for years.. i got extensive knowledge on instore/out store carding..

during that time made 10 bucks

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
I've made enough money to buy a hotdog sandwich out of the street. which is mostly $4.5 bucks, after having the sandwich i will go broke again.

Ninja

Reaction score
Nothin'