How make millions with 80 lr?

JeremyLin

Reaction score
I have come new to being card steal. I need make 2 or 3 million in months possible? Summer is coming I need rich for summer please help. I give 20 lr for much advice.

Thanks you:)

mefix

muthufucker

abba

Professional
Reaction score
I HAVE SOME ADVICE FOR U ,CARDING IS NOT FOR YOU U ALREADY TALKING ABOUT SNITCHING ON PEOPLE........................:mad:

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Don't start carding is so poor game, we are all poor and don't have money. Beter go and steal cars or from shops

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
I have come new to being card steal. I need make 2 or 3 million in months possible? Summer is coming I need rich for summer please help. I give 20 lr for much advice.

Buy 200gr of TNT + 2 AK47 , Recruit 2 friends , get a steeled car and go rob any bank ;))) .

JeremyLin: I accept escrow for AK47 ;)

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score

with anything these days from buying and selling you can make it , you just need these confidence, will power , and strive ...look with what you good ,at someone might need it and make sure you excel at it , because remember you only got one shot , and there is a lot of buyers out there , i personally invested in drugs and i love the risks , fantasy , because we only live once

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Go prostitute yourself, Jeremy Lin. Romeo, are you serious about the ak47?

JeremyLin

you are real slughead

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
hangover shit just reminded myself , that i am living in the real world not the planet , husstle , man other than that always have targets daily of how much you need to get/steal daily and be positive and definately you can achieve a million

for example don't misuse your planner on the android phone , use it, its essential to plan

Last edited:

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score

This has to be the funniest post on cpro lol

Reactions: DMS

DMS

No comments

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
You can rob the biggest bank in your country every months :D

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Make a better mousetrap, and the world will come to your door

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
I wont delete this theme just for fun, let people see that there's no money in carding :D

JeremyLin

Reaction score
I wont delete this theme just for fun, let people see that there's no money in carding :D

Thanks for this bro. I make million in 0 time with u help. Hit me on up icq, we work for million me you.

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You made my DAY! LOL!