• Free registration of new accounts will be available in a few hours. Please wait.

how know what bins use in my country

drahcir

Reaction score
hi all I want a help to know how it works faster than bins in my area

i great full you help :)

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
hi all I want a help to know how it works faster than bins in my area

i great full you help :)

Search the forum maybe someone has already posted good bins for you country..

Another method is trial and error....use a few bins in your country and see how they work and go from there...this is the only real way to learn anything in the carding game.

good luck

tarchys

RIPPER
Reaction score
here are some real answers bro ;)

http://vimeo.vn/checkbin/

go here and type in some bins that you know are from your country, if u cant find any then go to shop like validshop.su and search ur country and find bins! then u paste in here and it will show u what bin it is, then u can CLICK on that bank name and find ALL bins by that bank. you will find all ur country bins here.

only thing is, this list is not updated for some years, but still it is very handy ;)

have fun

CDN-VEN

Professional
Reaction score
talk to your friends and family and see the numbers on there visa cards.. that will start you off and then trial and error

Reaction score
The answer to your question lies deep in the dark recesses of your asshole, put your fingers in deeper and you will find it.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
you need to search in the forum.... wich bins work in the city you are... or buy a MIXPACK and risk some moeny and the bins that work you keep in mind

tonymontana1

Carder
Reaction score
and the best way ': buy a good mix fresh and found yourself bin working or find some guy who work in your own country that you can help