how i made 40k in 1 month without carding or skimmer

Reaction score
dont get me wrong i love what we do but want to make some big money legal way then you must first read closely

i sell ebay powerseller accounts which u purchase from me for only 500 now once you have these accounts you make purchase of authentic designer items such as louis vuitton,hermes,etc each item sale price 1k-5k usually you will end up with 2.5k per bag which you buy from me for only 300 list 1 item every day for 5 days by the end of one month you have listed 30 items each sale price
1.5k-3k ON AVERAGE
do the math
proof is in the pudding

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=lo...ct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

pm me you will make more money than you know what to do with
first order of 1000 and more get a 300 credit:D

hoodstar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
my friend you dont need a powerseller at all LOL , i was doing that when i was young , open personal paypal account , get a drop account linked so u get verified , open ebay account , list a couple of laptop or tvs , receiving paypal payment , transfering to your bank account , talking to your buyers so they dont dispute tell em ur shipping might be slow or iunno , watch the cash after 4days in the drop account , go to bank withdraw , close bank account thats it cmon man everyone does that on their spare time LOLL
want me to show you whats real money about , ill show you the balance of my moneybookers or wmz , 15000$ + on both =p,

get a spammer , get logins after we can talk buisness
im used to this shit ,made me an animal

Reaction score
my friend you dont need a powerseller at all LOL , i was doing that when i was young , open personal paypal account , get a drop account linked so u get verified , open ebay account , list a couple of laptop or tvs , receiving paypal payment , transfering to your bank account , talking to your buyers so they dont dispute tell em ur shipping might be slow or iunno , watch the cash after 4days in the drop account , go to bank withdraw , close bank account thats it cmon man everyone does that on their spare time LOLL
want me to show you whats real money about , ill show you the balance of my moneybookers or wmz , 15000$ + on both =p,

get a spammer , get logins after we can talk buisness
im used to this shit ,made me an animal

lol you will show me real money ..i'd like to see that ,,humor me why dont you, i would like to see the balane on both accounts , your method sounds good but laptops tvs small money.. your right about 1 thing tho cuz i been doin that since 2002 but wasnt making this much..but i would lie if i said i could get logins and spammers but its something i will look into

hoodstar

BANNED
Reaction score
pm me email for sure i will paint the # the purse and everyinfo =)

mckmikz

DEER
Reaction score
hey if one of you can teach me please leave me your mail i wanna learn that too :O

moneymoney

BANNED
Reaction score
Dude I pm you a few times and nothing...

Are the bags real....Of from Canal Street in NYC