How I am and other ppl in the US are making over 100k and you can to.

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
McDonalds, Interesting article...thanks for sharing.

~ Nestle

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
tax fraud is already dead. no one would talk about a 100k method if its real

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
Tax fraud is dead to an extent. But it still works as long as you know what your doing and you need certain things to make the money. Am not talking about it am just sharing an article with you guys for those who never knew about it.

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Its all dead now, everybody know this. You just waste money if you try or get police knock down your door for fake filing.

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
BICMAC FOR YOU

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
this scam was good very good few time ago.. i got friend that cashout some checks this year and also fill and all ok. but i think this was the last year becasue this ..bussines real gone...

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
New way still rocking with right things. Money goes straight to Greendot card.

mrshipper

RIPPER
Reaction score
Its on the news....a woman still did it recently. Less than a month ago and got millions in her greendot debit card. The shit still works but one has got to know the right things to do. She got caught anyway and her filing was an error on IRS part anyway but shit still works is my point

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
Shits dead bro, 2-3 years ago this was a gold mine. Now its dead. But tax fraud is very close to the new method that everyone has been making great money with ;)

I'm guessing the new method is even a lot easier :rolleyes::p

create$$

RIPPER
Reaction score
lol....far from easier! Nothing in carding/fraud world gets easier.....back then, one dont even need cvv to ship and sometimes back....you could get 1k5 worth of items with COB. Nothing gets easier...;)