How hard it is to get caught?

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
I've been doing this for 2 months now and I just wanna know is it hard to get caught? like do they investigate on these cause I've been carding around my area now. Future thank you to the person who helps me. Like how would the catch me etc? Thanks

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
Don't card to your own house, use a vpn/socks etc and don't trust anyone or brag to people and your chances of getting caught are next to none. Keep on goin! :)

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
No I mean by I card physically. I don't do online carding.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Well to be honest in your area it depends on a)police in area really investigate
b) if they do , that they get good pic of you
and c) if they do get good pic of you, will they actually bother looking for you?
If you play safe you should be fine, best is to card away from your place of residence

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
They are not too mutch into this, real danger is when u have stuff in ur car,and before u exit safely the shop. Those are the times when u can get busted.
There is bigger business than carding, like skimming. There they care mutch because the amount of money is way bigger than few charges in some shops.

But danger is real, don't carry to mutch items in your car same time, don't card where people may know u and don't come back after a big hit. Try to have matchig plastic if u're in USA and good luck.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you guys

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Another tip
have UV ink on plastic for big swipes, first 4 digits printed underneath embossing, cvv and last 4 printed or better indented into back of plastic in reverse italics, and good quality holo heatstamping better, or at least very good PayPaler with no bubbles and straight and good depth of colors.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:
Reactions: zbox

zbox

Nice post

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
It really depends on what stores you hit. Lets say you hit 10 walmarts all in the same area in two days,,they are going to send out alerts to other stores in the area and it's pretty much the same with any other chain store as well.