How does it work after entering it into an E-Gift? Carding training.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Carding method e-Gift 2021

Hello, dear and not so reader. Today I would like to talk to you about what e-gifts are and why they should be entered in general.

Most of the online shops in USA (read USA) have long ceased to send packages to different bil and ship addresses. Carders do not stop having nightmares about anti-fraud systems and, of course, there are still methods of driving a spike to different bits, but now it is not as easy as before.

Currently, we use systems that compare the real address of the inventory item with the delivery address when making a purchase. And in case of a discrepancy, in almost one hundred percent of cases, the order does not pass. The question arises: what to do then and how to make money? No need to get excited, let's talk about everything in order.

What is an e-Gift in general? It looks like a simple set of numbers and letters in electronic form, and is either a discount coupon, or even a full-fledged gift certificate.

An e-gift is sent to your email address, which is a huge plus. Shipping the purchase address will be the email address that we specify when entering it. However, we leave the rest of the cardholder data unchanged when entering it. If we did everything right, we receive a set of numbers and letters in our email address, which we can already sell to gift buyers, or which we can use ourselves.

The first thing we need is CC.

Where to buy and how, I will not consider now, you should not have any problems with this. And if it occurs-unsubscribe from the BOS @Oneg16

Next, we look for a socks or tunnel under the card holder. Of course, the closer, the better, at least under the city. Important! Socks must have no open ports.

Register an email and create a phone number (for example, Skype)

Now let's take a step-by-step analysis of driving in a gift.

1) We set up the system for cardholder (We pull on a socks, change the time in the system, check our anonymity in whoer, whether there are any holes).

2) Go to the desired shop, but preferably not via a direct link, but through a search engine and walk around the shop for 5-10 minutes imitating the holder. We should behave like an ordinary customer, and not like a school carder poking at everything with a shaking finger and trying to drive something in, this is important.

3) We study some section, then proceed to buying a gift, slowly, as if you think it's worth it or not at all to take this gift. Read the terms and conditions, go back to the page, and so on.

4) Now buy an e-gift. Go to filling out the form, where we enter all the card details, as well as the name and emails. We also write a short message to the recipient, this will also give us extra points for bending the antifraud. We pay for it.

5) Profit, driving in took place. We receive an e-gift by mail and sell it to a buyer or buy something ourselves now we already write the addresses that we need and then pay with our e-gift, but remember that in the case of chargeback, the pack can safely deploy and you will not receive your iPhone.

That's all, good driving friend, read our channel, learn and earn, with respect, Carder.

a442de537610ee6c896d9.png

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
So, we will need:

1. Mail (2 pcs.)

I would advise you to send mail to Yahoo, as I can request verification to Yandex. Mail on gmail at any time, and you will need to accept sms messages. This is not always convenient. So register two emails on Yahoo with a completely random name, if you don't have enough imagination, we find any generator and go ahead.

2. We will need a card (CC in the future)

I think you know where to get them. We buy a card based on this criterion. Brand = VISA, Type = Credit, Level = Platinum, Valid = 64-100. If you take it on the bypass, then check it for valid, if the card is live, then be sure to wait 15 minutes before driving in, let it rest. By level, take better credit cards, there is usually a balance there than on debits.

3. We need a partner. Or rather, the address in the United States, where we will send the goods purchased in the store.

About registering on the blog. Buy a scan from sellers. It is better not to take it from the network, since the seller can request your docks at any time, they can certainly be drawn, but why overpay? So we take a set of docks from the seller and register acc for mediation based on this data. Be sure to check the validity of your passport on the FMS website, as there may be problems when sending it later.

4. We also need, tunnel, sock, vpn, RDP. Who has enough imagination for how long. You don't need to select anything for the card's ZIP code.The most important condition is that it is clean.

5. And most importantly, we need a store where we will drive. Now I'll tell you how to search for them without any parsers and other rubbish.

We put on an IP address, go to Google and insert this golden phrase in the search engine inurl:/giftcertificates.php that's all. Before it, write what interests you and go ahead. (wear / nike/adidas) in general, as far as the imagination is enough. In the search settings, you can also set the site domain, site language, and store country so that you don't have to search for unnecessary stores.

Google will give us what we are looking for, namely those shops that are made on the bigcommerce engine. We will work with them.

You will find a continuation in a couple of days in my telegram. I wish you all good luck in your new activities and advice from me, do not let us ride on our own. You can do more than live in the system. Trust me, the money will set you free. We are writing about training, bye!