How do i decode audio track 1 track 2 data

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
Hi guys i have track2 data in the format of a wave sound file, but i would like to decode it into real track 2 digits...anyone know of a good software to do the job?
Thanx.

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score
if you gained these .wav files from ATM or POS wiretapping, you need the software called "Begemot". but you still won't be able to decrypt PIN since 3DES in uncrackable (only private knowledge)

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
if you gained these .wav files from ATM or POS wiretapping, you need the software called "Begemot". but you still won't be able to decrypt PIN since 3DES in uncrackable (only private knowledge)

Hey thanks a lot bro, i will check it out...

brwn_tigga

Carder
Reaction score
Where can I get this (Begemot), using this can't we just get track 2 cc's? and for pins use a spy cam?

tibalt0

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
have you tried dtmf decoder?

ch1rp

RIPPER
Reaction score
i dont think tones are your normal dtmf tones though ;)

CHECK OUT the program made by VERIFONE for Square. (Square is a reader for ipad/iphone that plugs into the ipad/pod slot and lets you take card-present transactions as long as you have a a valid checking account. It plugs into the ipad/phone HEADPHONE/MICROPHONE PORT!!

LONG STORY SHORT, VERIFONE WANTS SQUAREUP.COM OUT OF BUISINESS, so they made a skimming program.

Google yeilds many links, but if somebody has permanate hosting i will share the file.... THe actuall app (not the news article) needs to be loaded on a jail-broken device. It mimics square's app, but jsut saves t2date+signature ;)

tibalt0

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
square software

i dont think tones are your normal dtmf tones though ;)

CHECK OUT the program made by VERIFONE for Square. (Square is a reader for ipad/iphone that plugs into the ipad/pod slot and lets you take card-present transactions as long as you have a a valid checking account. It plugs into the ipad/phone HEADPHONE/MICROPHONE PORT!!

LONG STORY SHORT, VERIFONE WANTS SQUAREUP.COM OUT OF BUISINESS, so they made a skimming program.

Google yeilds many links, but if somebody has permanate hosting i will share the file.... THe actuall app (not the news article) needs to be loaded on a jail-broken device. It mimics square's app, but jsut saves t2date+signature ;)

this seems really interesting i wonder how pin encryption would work in this case. do you have the actual square software? can i check it out?

procarder386

Carder
Reaction score
I offer wav2track decoding service contact me i will decode a few files for free as test