How can I find someone else’s credit card number

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
You can find credit card numbers in the following ways:
1. By hacking the payment gateway database or online store.
2. The method of searching the database through the dorks of the search engines.
3. Phishing methods. Collecting CC data that the victims will enter on a separate website.
4. In the "Freebie" section of the forum or telegram channels, the so-called cards for free distribution. Usually it will be already waste and unusable material.
5. Begging from professional carders.
6. Generating arbitrary CC data in online map generators.
7. By purchasing a valid CC in a trusted CC store or from private reliable CC sellers (the best and surest way).

You can check the validity of credit card numbers in the following ways:
1. In the automatic checker for purchases in the CC store. If it is invalid, the card is subject to free replacement.
2. In the automatic validity checker in telegram bots.
3. By making an inexpensive purchase (for the minimum amount) in any online store. For example, buy any digital product - picture, music, software.
4. By subscribing to an inexpensive paid subscription on any site for any service, magazine, information
5. By making a donation for the minimum amount on any site.
6. By linking (adding) the card to any payment system or account in the online store.
7. Use the service of a third-party card validation service or install the API of the card validation service on your website or telegram bot.

DOBBS5678

Reaction score
Thank you for your answer
For example, credit card XXXXXXXXXXXX1234
I just know the last 4 numbers, can I find the previous numbers by any method?

germain

Reaction score
easiest way is to buy/make a skimmer. if your a hacker then go ahead and get some from vulnerable websites. i would suggest skimming as it's easy

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
If you know only the last 4 digits of the card or some random card numbers, then you can use the software that generates the rest of the cards using an algorithm called "Luhn" or "Moon".
This software is available on GitHub.
It seems to me that generating a valid card number will be very difficult, if at all possible.
In addition, you can only use this card number on sites where payment is not required to enter the CVV code, and there are not very many such sites and you need to search for them.
That is, in order to fully use the card number, you will also need to generate a CVV code for it, as well as know the card expiration date.
Entering the first and last name is not required in all payment gateways, but merchants require entering the card number, CVV code and expiration date (month and year) without fail.