High Quality USA Drivers License / ID's

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
mickjagger - Sorry, I have been busy with other things. Sorry for losing your business. If you still need an ID, you can contact me by ICQ. Thank you.

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
readread - I am on ICQ now. Please PM me your ICQ and I will add you. Thank you.

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
The earlier in the day you submit your orders, the quicker they're shipped! :)

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
mickjagger - Check your ICQ. I have been online and have gotten ZERO messages from you. Thanks.

Service is online today!

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Online, if you need to place an order or have any questions, feel free to contact me!

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Service is online today!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:14 PM ----------

Special Price Action Added!
From 5.1.10-5.31.10 all IDs are only $60

mickjagger

Reaction score
Down!

We where about to make a deal and when i sent him an escrow agreement, he suddenly said that he is busy and I need to wait while he will get finished with his few current orders... j4rvis never returned.

So what kind of business are you averstising here for?

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
mickjagger - I've been here, I'm ready to begin your work. I don't have you added on my ICQ buddy list, please send me another message so I can save your ICQ. I'm ready to do our escrow agreement. When you contacted me I was waiting on my new materials to get in. They're in now, and I havn't heard from you since! Contact me and lets get the wheel rolling bud.

Service online!

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
Dude When will you get California or Florida driver license??
Also, is there the UV security included?

j4rvis

RIPPER
Reaction score
photonman95 - Not sure. Don't plan on making templates for them anytime soon, maybe in future. Also, please read the first page of my thread to view which states have which features (scannable, UV, holos, ect) Thanks.