High-quality Plastic, Hologram, Signature Panel, Accessories & Much More!!

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
Tried to place an order for a few pieces to check out, but seller was very short and not at all helpful. He told me that the minimum order was $500 even though it doesn't say that anywhere in the thread and $50 for shipping!!

I was surprised at just how unhelpful this seller was after reading all the good reviews on this thread.

Guess I'll look elsewhere Thanks.

if u need less then 500 dollars worth then you are in the wrong game

Adnar

Reaction score
How long does shipping usually take? (Australia)

If I'm getting 10 cards sent, is there a risk customs will grab it?

kelmas

Reaction score
Bad reputation..last time he tell will send next day but sended just after 3 days. and told me that order will be after 2-3 days ,but now already one week and i still did not get order.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:41 PM ----------

Bad reputation..last time he tell will send next day but sended just after 3 days. and told me that order will be after 2-3 days ,but now already one week and i still did not get order..

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Very sad situations here.hope seller must increase his good motivation of his clients.and fast delivery system.

Reaction score
Bad reputation..last time he tell will send next day but sended just after 3 days. and told me that order will be after 2-3 days ,but now already one week and i still did not get order.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:41 PM ----------

Bad reputation..last time he tell will send next day but sended just after 3 days. and told me that order will be after 2-3 days ,but now already one week and i still did not get order..

i felt same way when first time order but caliber has came thru 3 times since then...hes good biz and slow on icq but prob busy...just icq he will respond

front2so

Carder
Reaction score
Just placed an order with Caliber, will post results/reccomendation once services are complete.

D0p3Card3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
I added you On icq I need to make An Order !

Reaction score
Quality product, accomplished all i asked for in timely fashion.will use again ..thank you

jpomozic

Reaction score
waiting for replacemnt 1 weak and still nothing???????????can u send????????????

jpomozic

Reaction score
man u promise u will send in 48 hour and now u ignore me?????????????????