High-quality Plastic, Hologram, Signature Panel, Accessories & Much More!!

celente

Carder
Reaction score
Tried his services and he's number 1 ...
thanks very much

brwn_tigga

Carder
Reaction score
Out of Buisness?

Bro I tried to place an order from you and you just signed off. If your still in buisness, PM me.

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Order

Hi there bro,

i am still waiting for my tracking........can you reply me with PM or icq msg what is going on ....i needed the plastics before weekend.......just let me know before 2morrow morning.....thx in advance

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Hi there bro,

i am still waiting for my tracking........can you reply me with PM or icq msg what is going on ....i needed the plastics before weekend.......just let me know before 2morrow morning.....thx in advance

THX for service......

hummel

No comments

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
i wish i didnt have to write this, i never want to be d first person to write a bad feedback abt someone, but dealing with this vendor got me fucked up with the authorities and gave me a crimimal record. as a carder we buy tools to eliminate the risk. i payed for UV on the plastic of all 10 i orered none had UV. I took a great risk to even collect the package from where he is sending it from. I told him and he said it was a mistake, dont u know in this game a mistake can give u a jail term? well enough said. I dont respect this vendor because he dont respect the game he just want money, i will never deal with him again. I rather pay double the price he is selling somewhere else to get what i want. this really sucks.

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i wish i didnt have to write this, i never want to be d first person to write a bad feedback abt someone, but dealing with this vendor got me fucked up with the authorities and gave me a crimimal record. as a carder we buy tools to eliminate the risk. i payed for UV on the plastic of all 10 i orered none had UV. I took a great risk to even collect the package from where he is sending it from. I told him and he said it was a mistake, dont u know in this game a mistake can give u a jail term? well enough said. I dont respect this vendor because he dont respect the game he just want money, i will never deal with him again. I rather pay double the price he is selling somewhere else to get what i want. this really sucks.

UV printer is fixed. Error has been rectified. UV appears same as you see in the picture album.

Dondada: You can request a free replacement.

Reactions: celente

celente

thank you for nice cards

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
i wish i didnt have to write this, i never want to be d first person to write a bad feedback abt someone, but dealing with this vendor got me fucked up with the authorities and gave me a crimimal record. as a carder we buy tools to eliminate the risk. i payed for UV on the plastic of all 10 i orered none had UV. I took a great risk to even collect the package from where he is sending it from. I told him and he said it was a mistake, dont u know in this game a mistake can give u a jail term? well enough said. I dont respect this vendor because he dont respect the game he just want money, i will never deal with him again. I rather pay double the price he is selling somewhere else to get what i want. this really sucks.[/QUOTE

i respect this from this guy it was real and caliber i never checked items you sent too me but all were suppose to have uv as well i shall be checking in am my order might be old be he is correct if you said it was on there then it should be i think we all wanted uv i cant see anyone not asking for it unless it was discount... i cant lie product good he delivered goods but if no uv on them then not as promised !

Reaction score
I Expierenced that with the told vendor OPTIPLEX. But still, every carder should check that sort of thing before an op. --Especially since it can EASILY lead to jail.

IT's hapend to me with many other vendors..... LOOKS BAD in HIGH END shop (If it's not high end, why we buying plastics? ) like jewlry or coin/collectable/currency exchange shop. people not only use plastics for dumps you must remember.

ULTIMATLY it comes down to what is promised should be in the order. NO FALSE ADVERTISING! Next you know d ump vendors selling 50%valid dumps, 'cuz they accidently type %90 when MEANING $50. lol

sharemaker

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey Caliber..!

i like ur stuff good service and nice quality..keep up with this good work bye...!!

Dekia P

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
INTRODUCING PHOTO CARD

INTRODUCING PHOTO CARD

~ Shop without showing ID with your Photo Card
~ Simply send your picture while placing order and it'll be printed on your choice of design card (Visa/ Master)
~ Your personalized Photo Card becomes your ID when you shop
~ Download album to view samples (Download link on main post)
~ Same production & shipping time

Price (Photo Card only)

Blank $35
Embossed $60

Service update added to the main post

Last edited:

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
Ive lost a few cards from cashiers carding. The face on the card would be pushing it to be played on the local news:-(

Last edited:

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
very good and understanding vendor, replaced and sent new order to me without me sending any money to him and the order was ok this time with UV as promised. awesome!!!

DebitCarder

Carder
Reaction score
Smooth

The service was indeed simple and sweet just like Caliber sayes . Supa good comunication , smooth quality and fast delivery .... recomended 2 all ya'll . Keep it up hommie ... PEACE \_/

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
The service was indeed simple and sweet just like Caliber sayes . Supa good comunication , smooth quality and fast delivery .... recomended 2 all ya'll . Keep it up hommie ... PEACE \_/

could you post pictures of his work if your able to? thanks