High-quality Plastic, Hologram, Signature Panel, Accessories & Much More!!

tested

Reaction score
So I placed an order from him before x-mas and I wasn’t able to get hold of the package until now. It’s not Caliber’s fault. I had some issues with my drop and now I finally got it, but I’m very disappointed with the holo’s. This guy assured me his holo’s are fixed but yet its garbage. I don’t understand why he would send me stuff like this, does he want his client’s to be in jail or something. Not only he sends me bad holos on the plastics he even sent me WRONG designs. Like really what was the point of me taking my time to pick the designs, if you weren’t even going to send me EXACTLY what I’ve ordered????? He also sent me a plastic with pink mc logo, wtf is that?? I didn’t know mc started printing pink logos. Why would you even send me that for??? I sent him 4 templates and asked him to print and send me a sample. I understand he didn’t have to do that but he agreed that he would, I expected him to honor his words. Unfortunately he didn’t. Bottom line Caliber out of 72 I was able to salvage 53. 19 of them I cant do shit all with it, and most importantly you didn’t send the DESIGNS that I PICKED. LOOK AT MY ORDER!!! You have good reputation and your in this business for long time, so I’m expecting you do the right thing. Send me what I originally ordered ASAP or just give back my money. I’ve also provided a link with the photos, so don’t think I’m bullshitting.
p.s sorry for the long post ppl, but really i'm just pissed off!!!

proof: hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/vc9zcs

tested

Reaction score
I don't understand this guy. He comes online, I msg him but he replies after 10 mins. We talk for bit, but once he knew he messed up the order he just ignores me. He tells me he's been in the business for long time, so is this how someone run a business?? I'm advising you all, don't order from him until he fixes my order. I'll keep you all updated!! Caliber show some professionalism and stop IGNORING me.

tested

Reaction score
For a guy who is in the business for long time doesn't know how to take care of his customers. This guy been ignoring me for the past day and then has the nerve to tell me that i'm the only one who has issues with holo!! Uhmm helloo i got frigging pictures man...not only he he says that, he also says he's not going to replace the wrong designs. What the hell, this guy chooses to send the wrong design and has the nerve to tell me he wont replace....he tellls me i'll get 20% on the next order, what makes you think that i'll friggin order from you again????Frigg man your worse than rippers, at least they just take the money and disappear but you fully ripping your customers with your false service....i want my money back or replace them bro!!!!!!! send me what i friggin paid for!!!!

GBAGBO

Reaction score
he is a systematic ripper, admin pls ban this low life vendor. he sends u different order from the ones u ask for. he has messed up all my orders except the first one cos i only ordered sample of 10 pieces, since then its been problem after the other, he also said he will add 20% to my next order, i sent him about $700, instead of the lowlife shipping from the usa which is a faster 2-3 days service, he shipped from pakistan a 4-5 day service which is a high risk country and the stuff has been seized by customs since 09/01/11. he send he will send again yesterday now he said i should go to local post office when its being eized with customs

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:26 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:22 AM ----------

admin, u owe us a service by getting rid of vendors like this no matter how long they have been on forum. the only reason vendors like this are in business is because of us. they believe we have no choice bu t to deal with them, "they are the devil u know", it is not fair to see us get scammed and played around by these low lifes, cos they offer shit service. do something about this, u charge them to be on this forum but dont care about us

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:40 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:26 AM ----------

WHY U SHOULD BAN AND NOT USE THIS VENDOR.

he is crap, i have ordered over 5 times from him, his service gets worse and worse.
1. bad hologram, which can send u to jail, so whats the point?
2. wrong orders, plastics that are useless to you anyways = waste of time and money
3. bad communication, he doesnt respect his clients, so u cant complain, means you are nothing but piece of crap, how does that make u feel?
4. he will send by he cheapest service AND packaging ever, from high risk countries where customs will check all packages coming into that country, thereby putting you and your drop at risk.

5. once he's got your money, he's got your balls

YOU CAN NEVER WIN WITH THIS GUY, U WILL ALWAYS LOSE ALL THE TIME AND GO TO JAIL.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:40 AM ----------

Navigation
Home Sending Receiving About us My account
Search

Jump to

Home
Track your parcel
Book a collection
Arrange a redelivery
Depot locations
Price a delivery

Home >

Track & Trace

Parcel tracking details

Progress of the parcel you've enquired about is displayed below.

Parcel number: EC386512342GB

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event

09-01-2011 19:37 International Hub Received in destination country
05-01-2011 17:46 PAKISTAN Collected from customer

held with customs for over one week, good sent by pakistani post, instead of the normal usa postal service, which is faster and more reliable. the moronic vendor said goods are at my local post office to be picked up, looking at this tracking it says it is with customs at their international hub/office since 1week. i rang customs and they want me to get in touch,???????. told the fool, he promised to send again then changed his tone

Last edited:

darence

Carder
Reaction score
this is messages for mr. grabo!!!!

one day you will have to go to jail bro if you carry on doing carding one day will be end for you

believe me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:30 PM ----------

this is messages for mr. grabo!!!!

one day you will have to go to jail bro if you carry on doing carding one day will be end for you

believe me

valektov

RIPPER
Reaction score
just placed my first order with Caliber, 10 embossed plastics with exact info waiting for tracking now

topcat10

Reaction score
hi

hi i am looking to order some templetes and ID are you able to do business?

valektov

RIPPER
Reaction score
Received my first order and must say I am very pleased. Will definitely deal with this vendor on a frequent basis!! A++++ work!

Reaction score
i never like to post bad comments but this guy has good communication until he gets your $$$ then hear nothing ..just like ripper so i wait 3days still no word...i will keep posting with update but right now please dont use this vendor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valektov

RIPPER
Reaction score
when did u place your order? he will get back to you..i felt kinda the same way until the fourth day he presented me with the tracking number letting me know my package was arriving that very same day. so have a little patience. it will be worth it

Reaction score
when did u place your order? he will get back to you..i felt kinda the same way until the fourth day he presented me with the tracking number letting me know my package was arriving that very same day. so have a little patience. it will be worth it

have good patience and got tracking # but no record of it.. i wait another day but if legit seller why not talk to buyers...i see no one else buy from him and only negative post

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Have patients and be cool all orders received are processed in a timely manner. Sometimes delays happen because of public holidays or unforeseen events & remember support will only reply once we have tracking for you.

Reaction score
Have patients and be cool all orders received are processed in a timely manner. Sometimes delays happen because of public holidays or unforeseen events & remember support will only reply once we have tracking for you.

i have to confirm......good vendor...thankssss

D0p3Card3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ill be trying him !
Ill post feedbacks.

dofkiuxas

RIPPER
Reaction score
How much for a texas fake id ?

D0p3Card3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
Caliber I sent you a PM
I need to make an order
Contact me In Pm thanks.

vrocco

Carder
Reaction score
Tried to place an order for a few pieces to check out, but seller was very short and not at all helpful. He told me that the minimum order was $500 even though it doesn't say that anywhere in the thread and $50 for shipping!!

I was surprised at just how unhelpful this seller was after reading all the good reviews on this thread.

Guess I'll look elsewhere Thanks.