HERE FOR YOUR SERVICE

zedus

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
New here and available to provide good service for the members of this board:)

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Huh, wich services? Blowjob? or something like that?
Ur so intresting member, I gues u will be here not so long time

zedus

BANNED
Reaction score
@erick I cash out dumps

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
erick I cash out dumps
Pure guy, u have not money to buy stuff? Look, vendors-resellers, already have cashiers,they work whius them 1-2 years minimum, why they will accept u? Guys who put skimmers on atms , can cashout someself, hackers already have cashiers))) Also look at this:
New here and available to provide good service for the members of this board
On ur post wrighted abt service, but wich service? We are not psychics, so be understandeble, and told correct wich service u provide (sorry for my bad english)

zedus

BANNED
Reaction score
Listen nicemr did you work with me and you telling me am newbie?if you have nothing to say about my thread just keep quite rather than posting in my thread.@erik the service is cashing dumps and we start from somewhere and get some where,if nobody started with you,will you be where you are now.?

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
quote: "did you work with me and you telling me am newbie?"
and
quote: "and we start from somewhere and get some where,if nobody started with you,will you be where you are now.?"

A bit of a contradiction mate ;)

So are you just starting (this does mean newbie, "someone who is new to something"),
or you allready run a service?

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
damm this newbies i dont now from where the h3ll comes...they think can come to here to make money haha BROTHER.....think and read 1st and dont make stupid thread like this

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:18 PM ----------

we see 200 like you every monht whit same story. just few days registed in forum or few weeks..totally new..not feedback not reputation. not succesfull bussines history in this forum and think somebody will give some work to do .common..bro be smart

zedus

BANNED
Reaction score
Pirax you are really funny if you have nothing to say don't write stupid things.

PlraX

dont insultme