Here for newbies

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
The name is Flybee..people who know me in the carding game know how helpful i am to newbies..i am active here again so feel free to ask me questions by replying this thread or PM me..thanks and happy carding😎

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
The name is Flybee..people who know me in the carding game know how helpful i am to newbies..i am active here again so feel free to ask me questions by replying this thread or PM me..thanks and happy carding😎
Hardest part is getting your first successful transaction cus then you know what you are doing right and can replicate it over and over, which may then stop working but then at least you know how to find a new method, also welcome back!

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Hardest part is getting your first successful transaction cus then you know what you are doing right and can replicate it over and over, which may then stop working but then at least you know how to find a new method, also welcome back!
Thank you sir😎

luciansg

Reaction score
hi i bought a Bmo_AN/RN have user and pass
How can i do next please
Untitled.png

jaydeekay

Reaction score
Hey Flybee, great to see you're willing to help newbies!
The world of carding is obviously huge, where do you suggest someone starts learning? Any good resources you'd suggest starting with??

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Hey Flybee, great to see you're willing to help newbies!
The world of carding is obviously huge, where do you suggest someone starts learning? Any good resources you'd suggest starting with??
Start by learning how ip works and fraud risk factors that trigger 3ds or decline..

gaudeamus

Reaction score
shop for good socks 5? and maybe you want to share with us 2-3 nonvbv bins

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
L
shop for good socks 5? and maybe you want to share with us 2-3 nonvbv bins
Piaproxy.com, nsocks.net, proxy-seller.com..these are some shops i have used before and there are several other shops you will discover later..people claiming they have non vbv bins will just send you list of trash because vbv is not a service by bank or merchant(payment processor) but rather a network called visa..so bins unfortunately don't determine a cc being vbv no non vbv.

luciansg

Reaction score
You might need an otp bot or service to bypass this as you have somehow triggered a security check..
Possible factors leading to this is
*wrong setup, geolocation..
thank you so much Sir.

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
You might need an otp bot or service to bypass this as you have somehow triggered a security check..
Possible factors leading to this is
*wrong setup, geolocation..
Can u help me with where i can find a good otp both for bank merchant trnsxns