Help with carding Gift cards

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
Hello guys, if any one can help me out, i want to buy a valid cc can you recommend me some good and reliable stores with good reputation. (Better if you tried them of course)
2- if i want to do gift card carding . Do i need vip and proxie . Or just work with an rdp ?
And thank you for your time.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Gift card carding method is simple and no different from other methods. The same standard steps are required as usual.
We will focus on how to do gift card carding successfully, especially Amazon gift cards. Therefore, I decided to write an easy, accessible, short and clear textbook on this area of work. As always, this is a method that I have personally tested and know it works. Don't just read, but try to do them in accordance with the steps indicated, take your time and take your time. Pretty soon you will learn enough to be able to card any product you want in an online store.
I will try to keep this tutorial concise and easy to understand for beginners. I will also add some good high-balance bins.
Carding Amazon Gift Card is very easy and straightforward and doesn't pose any particular difficulty for newbies. But many sellers know that gift cards are always hot targets for carders, and they put in all the highest security measures to stop it. We will bypass all of these cheat flags and successfully do so with this method.
Just follow the steps and you will definitely succeed.
The goal is to look like a regular user, which means we have to mimic shopping patterns and trick security algorithms in the process. Gift cards are usually sent automatically without the need for manual verification unless you activate any cheat flags, so our goal is not to display any cheat flags so that we can deliver our gift cards in minutes. Remember, patience and attention to detail are key.

For gift cards, for example, you can buy any goods in online stores, but the best way to use them is to successfully cash them out, for example, buy any cryptocurrency at their face value.

Let's move on to the method itself; to implement it, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Select good non vbv or auto vbv bins that you will use from these lists:
This is required to ensure that the owner of the card payment is not sent an SMS to confirm the payment.
For example, you can use the following bins: 46616, 422307, 448848, 67522, 515405, 532235, 532249, 534833
If you want to find private non vbv bins that are not in the list, use the following method:
2. Buy live (valid card + with a security code (CC + CVV) in any reliable and trusted CC store, for example unicvv.ru or fe-acc18.ru
3. Check the validity of the CC in the automatic checker in the store itself, or make a minimum donation on any site or add it to any payment system to make sure that the card is not blocked and is valid.
If you have chosen the bin of Chase or Citibank, then you can check its validity and balance in the following way. After purchasing CC, call your issuing bank to find out the balance, which also means CC is active and usable. The number to call the Chase balance is +18004323117 and for Citibank +18009505114 and they only need the cc number and zip code, just follow the automatic voice prompts.
4. Register an email in the name of the cardholder at mail.com or any other postal service (do not use temporary postal services).
If the cardholder's name is, for example John Smith, we register a mailbox analogous to his name, for example [email protected]
5. Run a VPN that does not log your visits and encrypts data transmission.
6. Select socks5 (RDP or tunnel) under the cardholder's address, for example, 911.re. Use the search by mask on the site. This must be done so that the security system sees the IP address from the city or area of the cardholder.
7. Set the operating system, keyboard layout, computer time (or phone, if you are using it) similar to the card holder.
Alternatively, for convenience, you can install a free virtual machine (virtual operating system) on top of the main operating system. It's even easier to work with a regular phone.
8. Add socks5 to Mozilla Firefox browser settings. Or either go to your RDP / ssh tunnel.
9. Go to the following sites and select any denomination and any type of gift card we want to buy:
dundle.com
mygiftcardsupply.com
gyft.com
egifter.com
giftcardgranny.com
giftcards.ca
gamivo.com
giftcards.com
mtcgame.com
g2a.com
turgame.com
carddelivery.com
kinguin.net
woohoo.in
bestbuy.com
giftpay.co.uk
10. When entering the card number, do not copy or paste it. And enter it manually, at a slow pace you can simulate an error of 1-2 digits, and then correct it to the correct ones.
11. After payment, the gift number will be sent to you at the email address specified during registration or provided in the personal account of the site.
12. Repeat purchases while the card is still alive and has a balance. When the card is blocked, do not panic or worry, all purchased gift card numbers will still be valid and will continue to work, as the system will not cancel or block them. This is just wonderful.
13. Enjoy the purchased gift card, you can purchase any goods at the online store that accept gift cards for its face value.
The gift card and e-gift card can be used in shops, gas stations, Sam's Club stores, Samsclub.com, vudu.com and other stores.
14. It is best to quickly cash out a gift card, for this you need to go to the site paxful.com and buy cryptocurrency for its face value.
In addition to all the existing services, you can now also use gift cards to buy bitcoins on Paxful. Paxful makes it much easier to buy BTC with a any gift card. Pay with a Walmart gift card to have the bitcoins in your Paxful wallet as soon as the transaction is confirmed.
You can either buy one of the many offers listed by vendors to sell their BTC with a gift card, or create your own offer to sell bitcoins on your gift card balance. At Paxful, providers can set their own rates and set their own margins. Choose the offer that suits you best when buying and create offers that have the best chance of converting.

P.S. Alternatively, you can simply sell your gift cards on various digital merchandise sites. To do this, set the price 10-20% less than that of competitors, so that they can quickly buy from you.
With these simple steps, you can cash out CC+CVV quickly and make real profits.

In addition, you can check out these video tutorials:

I wish you happiness, big money and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

axsilly

Reaction score
For an example if I bought a $50 amazon gift card on a cardable gift card website and made a
- Facebook and other social networks in the name of the cardholder
- used ccleaner, Mac address changer, download dns through cmd, socks that match the cc postal address, vpn
- change the time zone and keyboard language to the ip location time zone of socks
- created a Gmail or Outlook account with the cc holder details and held it for over 3 days or more

And bought a $50 amazon gift card and the transaction was successful. What would I do with the giftcard?
Would it be safe to use it myself with my actual address to buy something?
If It was safer to sell it where would I sell it?

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you have specified the correct system settings for work and you can fully try to do it.

The best way to cash out gift cards and e-gift cards is as follows:
1. We buy gift cards on any site for CC or using any payment system, for example PayPal.
2. Go to any crypto exchange, register and verify your account:
Paxful.com
LocalBitcoins.com
coincola.com
3. Select and open a profitable transaction for the sale of cryptocurrency for a gift card with a reliable seller with the status "Trusted" or similar.
4. We provide the e-gift card code to the cryptocurrency seller
5. We receive coins to your account number in your account
6. We withdraw coins to our account in the crypto exchange to another wallet
7. Cash out your other wallet in any convenient way

All purchased Gift cards are tracked and stored in the databases of online stores for up to 5 years, so it is undesirable to buy goods using them to your real address, as it is very unsafe and non-anonymous.
I advise you to still buy cryptocurrency on them.

How else can I cash out e-Gift Cards?
1. Give to reliable and trusted buyers with a reputation and positive reviews for 70-80% of the balance
2. Order goods in online stores on reliable buyers of goods or drop services for goods that will provide the addresses of drops (couriers) for which you can place orders.
3. Provide cashing services and receive up to 80% of the nominal balance
4. Sell independently on thematic sites and forums through escrow up to 80% of the nominal balance.

axsilly

Reaction score
1st Question: What is the best, safest, most anonymous way to receive and send bitcoin

2nd Question: If I created an account on blockchain.com to receive the money from the traded gift card to bitcoin would I have to verify my details with my real name and address on blockchain.com

3rd Question: if I wanted to receive crypto to my blockchain account what address would I send them my private key wallet address or trading account address

4th Question: What is a trusted website to buy CC + CVv

5th Question: If I wanted to recieve bitcoin after trading the gift card to bitcoin on paxful.com is it safe that I created an account under my real IP and no other anonymous softwares or anything

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
1st Question: What is the best, safest, most anonymous way to receive and send bitcoin
The best anonymous ways to work with Bitcoin include:
1. Buying and sending cryptocurrency through any ATM offering this service
2. Buying and sending cyptocurrency through any trusted cryptocurrency exchange
3. Buying and sending cryptocurrency through any crypto mobile application
4. Buying and sending cryptocurrency through cryptocurrency exchange services (you can check it on free monitoring bestchange.com)

You can also create a third-party wallet and work with it. All coins can be mixed in a reliable mixer to confuse the tracks.

2nd Question: If I created an account on blockchain.com to receive the money from the traded gift card to bitcoin would I have to verify my details with my real name and address on blockchain.com
To work with bitcoin and blockchain, you do not need to provide your real data at all. The wallet can be obtained by specifying absolutely arbitrary data. This circumstance should have a meaning of privacy, confidentiality and anonymity. Try never and nowhere to indicate your real data. You should always take care of your safety.

3rd Question: if I wanted to receive crypto to my blockchain account what address would I send them my private key wallet address or trading account address
When you sell Gift cards on any crypto exchange, you will receive bitcoin or other cryptocurrency to your internal account address in a specific crypto exchange.
When you register a blockchain wallet, you will also receive your individual account address.
You need to send money from your account-address in the exchange to your account-address in the blockchain wallet.
These addresses will be different, respectively, but indicate them correctly and do not make mistakes so that he would go clearly according to the details you specified.
Besides blockchain, you can use any other reliable wallets.

4th Question: What is a trusted website to buy CC + CVv
You can find verified stores selling valid cards with a CVV code in this section:
Trusted stores include:
- Unicvv
- Feshop
- Bankomat
and others.
Choose at the prices that suit you the most. The quality of the material depends on the supplier bases. There is always a check for validity in an automatic checker, as well as their replacement in case of invalid.

5th Question: If I wanted to recieve bitcoin after trading the gift card to bitcoin on paxful.com is it safe that I created an account under my real IP and no other anonymous softwares or anything
Registration of any accounts from your real IP-address is undesirable.
For these purposes, you can use the free services of VPN providers that do not keep logs, or work through a proxy (socks5), RDP or a tunnel.
There are many options. Never forget about your anonymity.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
For an example if I bought a $50 amazon gift card on a cardable gift card website and made a
- Facebook and other social networks in the name of the cardholder
- used ccleaner, Mac address changer, download dns through cmd, socks that match the cc postal address, vpn
- change the time zone and keyboard language to the ip location time zone of socks
- created a Gmail or Outlook account with the cc holder details and held it for over 3 days or more

And bought a $50 amazon gift card and the transaction was successful. What would I do with the giftcard?
Would it be safe to use it myself with my actual address to buy something?
If It was safer to sell it where would I sell it?
Which site did you buy the giftcard from?

axsilly

Reaction score
I
The best anonymous ways to work with Bitcoin include:
1. Buying and sending cryptocurrency through any ATM offering this service
2. Buying and sending cyptocurrency through any trusted cryptocurrency exchange
3. Buying and sending cryptocurrency through any crypto mobile application
4. Buying and sending cryptocurrency through cryptocurrency exchange services (you can check it on free monitoring bestchange.com)

You can also create a third-party wallet and work with it. All coins can be mixed in a reliable mixer to confuse the tracks.

To work with bitcoin and blockchain, you do not need to provide your real data at all. The wallet can be obtained by specifying absolutely arbitrary data. This circumstance should have a meaning of privacy, confidentiality and anonymity. Try never and nowhere to indicate your real data. You should always take care of your safety.

When you sell Gift cards on any crypto exchange, you will receive bitcoin or other cryptocurrency to your internal account address in a specific crypto exchange.
When you register a blockchain wallet, you will also receive your individual account address.
You need to send money from your account-address in the exchange to your account-address in the blockchain wallet.
These addresses will be different, respectively, but indicate them correctly and do not make mistakes so that he would go clearly according to the details you specified.
Besides blockchain, you can use any other reliable wallets.

You can find verified stores selling valid cards with a CVV code in this section:
Trusted stores include:
- Unicvv
- Feshop
- Bankomat
and others.
Choose at the prices that suit you the most. The quality of the material depends on the supplier bases. There is always a check for validity in an automatic checker, as well as their replacement in case of invalid.

Registration of any accounts from your real IP-address is undesirable.
For these purposes, you can use the free services of VPN providers that do not keep logs, or work through a proxy (socks5), RDP or a tunnel.
There are many options. Never forget about your anonymity.

Hello Mutt, can you give me feedback on a method that I'll maybe try to use to card some Giftcards
1) Enable VPN (close to location of cc)
2) Buy a cc+cvv (Full name, Phone number, zip code, city, ssn)
3) Buy Socks5 that match cardholders location (State and city)
4) Use cracked/open WIFI + Change MAC Address + Used CCleaner + Changed Timezone and keyboard Language to match the person who owns CC
+ Flash and Cookie Cleaner
5) Open Mozilla Firefox
6) Make A new Gmail with Cardholder's Name
7) Go To A Giftcard Website - https://www.egifter.com/ or giftcardgranny.com
8) Created the account and held it for more than 1 day
9) Acted like a real customer and looked around for 15 minutes for different gift cards. (put Giftcards in cart and delete from cart to seem real)
10) Put in CC + CVV and bought $50 gift card and get it send to the fake email I created under their name
11) After I receive the order to the email I created. open an account on paxful.com
12) Find someone on paxful.com or another exchange that will trade a Giftcard to bitcoin.
13) Get sent to another crypto exchange where I can then withdraw

Questions
---------------------------------------
1) What's an RDP
2) Should I use an RDP or VMWare
3) How much does RDP And VMware cost and where can I buy them
4) Is it ok to make a fake Gmail under the name of the cardholder name to use on the order to receive the codes?
5) I'm asking this question about number 4 because another person said to never use gmail or hotmail
5) How would I change my MAC Address?
6) If I'm buying a cc+cvv what bank should I search for in USA
7) If I buy a card what type of card should I buy? Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express?
8) What type of card should I search for and use? Classic, Gold, Platinum, signature, infinite, etc?
9) How much does a Sock5 cost to buy
10) How many Sock5's should I buy to match the cardholder's location
11) How much should I spend on my first time carding giftcards?
12) What is 911.re
13) Reliable websites to buy non vbv cards from with no sign up fee?
14) What is a ssh tunnel?
15) Should I keep ordering giftcards until the site no longer lets me for my first time?
16) After I trade the carded giftcard on paxful.com for bitcoin is it safe to send the bitcoin to my own wallet that I created with no anonymity
17) Again once I trade the carded giftcard for bitcoin on paxful.com or another exchange should I create a new wallet with fake information to receive the bitcoin and then send it from the newly created wallet to my personal wallet with no protection?
18) What are some steps to be the most anonymous as possible when carding?
19) What are the easiest and safest carding methods (Paypal withdraw method, stockx method, giftcards)

Those are all the questions sorry If I'm being annoying I just don't want to do it wrong