putaprata

Reaction score
Hi, it's me again, I hope you're doing well. Today I would like to take some more questions with the professionals.

1. I am currently without a computer and working on my cell phone, how should I configure my device to work? I use a Samsung M52 5G (Android 13)

2. What are the best socks options and anti-detection browsers that are available?

3. Are there complete tutorials that can help beginner carders succeed in their journey?

Thanks again, I wish you all success.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
You can install an antidetect browser on your phone and indicate the desired proxy in its settings. This is all that is required for work.
Please read the lecture and educational materials for working with the phone. In them you will find answers to your questions.

putaprata

Reaction score
Many thanks again, dear friend. Have a happy life, I wish you success. I will study everything!

crushedcoins

Reaction score
Hi, it's me again, I hope you're doing well. Today I would like to take some more questions with the professionals.

1. I am currently without a computer and working on my cell phone, how should I configure my device to work? I use a Samsung M52 5G (Android 13)

2. What are the best socks options and anti-detection browsers that are available?

3. Are there complete tutorials that can help beginner carders succeed in their journey?

Thanks again, I wish you all success.
I don't mind helping you learn

knxtxx

Reaction score
Let me use this lesson too ;)
but do the methods from 2021 work in 2023?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Let me use this lesson too ;)
but do the methods from 2021 work in 2023?
the information provided is still up to date & it will give you idea about current scenario of carding & if you have your basics clear you can card easily anytime.

Johnnyjackson

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Go check him out @cleann1 on telegram