Help Cashout CC TO BTC

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have been expermenting with different cryptoccurency platform like coinbase, coinmama, coincorner and more trying to test possible methods to cash out cc to btc.

Most well known crypto exchange platform required kyc process.

What is the best platform that you have use to cashout CC to BTC instantly? Without phone or email

Have you ever come across such platform?
Does it even exist
Is it possible?.

MarcusLord

Reaction score
This forum is not same anymore.Before,pro carders used to share working carding methods but now no one shares anything.
Most are rippers here now.

Scoomer

Reaction score
i guess that's because sharing means awarness and could mean losing? its no need
i think we journeyman should share between us to learn better.
maybe make our own forum for journeyman who is still learning and share info.

hinata_boke

Reaction score
I have been expermenting with different cryptoccurency platform like coinbase, coinmama, coincorner and more trying to test possible methods to cash out cc to btc.

What is the best platform that you have use to cashout CC to BTC instantly? Without phone or email

Does it even exist
Is it possible?.
I think if you could find a way to drive in the cc to any payment platform you can purchase crypto with it. someone on this forum mentioned alipay and that seems worth a shot.

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
This forum is not same anymore.Before,pro carders used to share working carding methods but now no one shares anything.

Thank you, I am still working on it, i will keep an update here. I been in DEEP testing process, i am using exchange platforms that are less known, gateways, paypal and more will keep an update.

Last edited:

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
i guess that's because sharing means awarness and could mean losing? its no need
i think we journeyman should share between us to learn better.
maybe make our own forum for journeyman who is still learning and share info.

Thank you, I guess they are hiding this other method to protect the method itself from authorities. I have been running multiple testing process using different platforms will keep an update.

Last edited:

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
I think if you could find a way to drive in the cc to any payment platform you can purchase crypto with it. someone on this forum mentioned alipay and that seems worth a shot.

Thank you, I will add that to my platform targets. I am testing multiple less known platform these platforms are less regulated, like non US platforms. I Will update results.

ateron

Carder
Reaction score

Does it even exist
Is it possible?.
instant ones do not exist, everyone needs verification
There are brand new offices that do this, but no one will call you such for free

Malik111

Reaction score
I have alot of 2d and 3d sites for cashout only serious people pm me @dropsgod on telegram

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
instant ones do not exist, everyone needs verification
There are brand new offices that do this, but no one will call you such for free

Have you tried cashing out from those brand new offices?

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
I have alot of 2d and 3d sites for cashout only serious people pm me @dropsgod on telegram

I use this forum because this is a LEGIT forum.

How do you deal with chargebacks?

ateron

Carder
Reaction score
Have you tried cashing out from those brand new offices?
tried it, but it doesn't work for long because they lose their money and become smarter and therefore put verification on their sites like others, but in fact, verification is not a problem

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
The reason is because you newbies keep burning our methods. You don't have enough tools and you want to do it

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
@Spens12 btc carding can only work on new btc sites. And you can only do it with btc shops from South America and Europe. Hope that answers your question

Reaction score
Thank you, I am still working on it, i will keep an update here. I been in DEEP testing process, i am using exchange platforms that are less known, gateways, paypal and more will keep an update.
Can you contact me on telegram pls need a chat don’t worry I’m not selling @DaveTheRave1666

coke88

Reaction score
From the credit card to sort out Bitcoin, choose Alipay, and one account can pay 500 RMB per day. It is best to add a debit card

peachmotion

Reaction score
i have alot of south african debit cards available, they prepaid visa and i can add balance to it.

i am happy to give you some to test and we can do alot from there if it works

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Even when I was starting out in the various markets I asked questions and no one ever answered,
you have to have patience and time, and slowly you learn everything, now most exchanges require KYC,
but there are ways to get a temporary phone number , ways to bypass the checks,
then the simplest and search among the resources of the site I have made available many USA licenses, editable with photoshop,
just enter the cardholder data and pass the KYC,
then I believe that on PAXFUL there is still and 'some vendor trading btc without verification, I am preparing a tutorial for beginners, which I will publish shortly.
Good luck