Help and support to newbie members.

Reaction score
Hey dear newbie members,
Just found about carding? Trying hard to start but shit's just hard? Confused? Have questions you can't find answer for?

Here, on this thread, post your questions and they will be replied by me and maybe other members will contribute in.

Subjects I can help you with: botnet, spam, instore carding, online carding, offline pos skimming, atm skimming.

All the best.

P.S. Instead of Frequently asked questions thread I opened this because that thread doesn't reach many newbies, lets not blame them, when you're starting out first shits really hard, therefore this thread has been created in order to answer faster and better.

With all due respect my fellow friends,
arrestmeifyoucan.

SaizKan224

Professional
Reaction score
ok im startin off right away.

What can you do with dead fullz?

And does dead mean invalid in this case?

Reaction score
ok im startin off right away.

What can you do with dead fullz?

And does dead mean invalid in this case?

Have never done it but its believed they are for ordering new card from the bank.

SaizKan224

Professional
Reaction score
Well they must be useful for something at least. Otherwise people wouldnt go mad for em.

Anyways thanks for your answer.

Reaction score
Well they must be useful for something at least. Otherwise people wouldnt go mad for em.

Anyways thanks for your answer.

Yeah, but for sure they are invalid as they are expired. Expired cards don't work.

gaakil

Reaction score
wirtting tracks

I want to know the answer to that 1 myself...good ?.
my ? is how hard is it to write the tracks...is there a certain program to make it work or does it come w all what i ned to get it working

majorp

Reaction score
DEBIT OR CREDIT?

FOR INSTORE WOULD YOU SAY CREDIT IS BETTER THAN DEBIT? IS ONE MORE SAFE THAN THE OTHER?

TheScene

Carder
Reaction score
is how hard is it to write the tracks...is there a certain program to make it work or does it come w all what i ned to get it working

Its very easy to write the tracks. There are a few ways of doing it. If you buy a MSR 206, it often comes with software that you can use to write the tracks.

There are also other programs like The Jerm (I think thats what its called) that can be used and work a little better.

Jasonchop

Carder
Reaction score
Debit would be the safest as long as you know the pin and its with in the there daily spending amount you will be fine. credits a little harder, the bigger the dollar amount the less secure it is.
make sure you have good plastic and docs and plain it out and you will be ok.

frontpage1

Carder
Reaction score
1.Whats stores can u go with amex without cashier askin to see 4 digit number on card ?
2. Is Amex EU tracks safer to use then USA Amex dumps
lastly 3. How can I cash out Amex at a ATM

Reaction score
Bump.

Shimara

DEER
Reaction score
online carding questions.....

Question 1:About custom issues - In my country I have to pay 15% tax on items coming in from overseas, my question is can I get around paying the tax somehow or what is the safest way to pay custom tax on carded items?

Question 2: Do EU webshops in general require phone verification for items under $400usd ?

Thanks in advance

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
my site is not accepting usa cards anymore ,is there is any chance to by pass this ? i am thinking i just need to found a bin which is not in the list in that merchant is that true?

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
Have never done it but its believed they are for ordering new card from the bank.

Yes, you can use it to apply for new card in bank, as well as applying for credit in some stores such as dell preferred account financing. Some use fullz to open bank accounts as well for transfers and paypal verification. I hope this answers your question.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:20 PM ----------

My question is, what is the best method for carding giftcards online store? Which guarantees a higher success rate. If a store ships a random item, is it guaranteed they will ship giftcard or egiftcard as well?

paulg123

Carder
Reaction score
I have a question bro. Would US dumps work in the UK now with the olympics round the corner? If so which ones would you recommend.

cleaner76

Professional
Reaction score
What's the best way to book hotel?

Does Amazon still work with a different shipping & billing?

But how do they change address???

Last edited:

Bimmer

Reaction score
I have a question here. So i got MSR today next step is buying some dumps. I dont have enough $ to get matching plastic so i will be using visa prepaid card (it says greendot on it and debit above the visa logo hope this will suffice). What i would like to know is how long are dumps usually good for? Also, does one stop using a certain dump after some time or until you finally get a declined? Also, how common is it to receive a "stolen" message at the POS? thanks

Reaction score
I have a question here. So i got MSR today next step is buying some dumps. I dont have enough $ to get matching plastic so i will be using visa prepaid card (it says greendot on it and debit above the visa logo hope this will suffice). What i would like to know is how long are dumps usually good for? Also, does one stop using a certain dump after some time or until you finally get a declined? Also, how common is it to receive a "stolen" message at the POS? thanks

The validity of dumps purely depends on who you buy it from. If you buy from a first hand seller, it will be good even after a week, but I advise you to use the dumps same day or worst, next day after purchase.

Your second question also depends on which country dumps you're working on. Usually, you swipe till you get declined.

Also, again, third question depends on the quality of the base of the vendor selling you the dumps.

All the best, goodluck with instore.

cleaner76

Professional
Reaction score
How are the transfers between accounts with the US LOGS?

Can you transfer between banks with a transit number & account number?

ReWop

Carder
Reaction score
uk instore

is it possible to card instore in the uk?

you just need 101 eu dumps and it will bypass the chip/pin? any info would be great as im looking to start?
can you use dumps in all shops?
do you need id also?