Hello i need help - Carding ZenGo crypto wallet (CC to BTC)

Ghost3603

Reaction score
hello i read that zengo wallet has no kyc verification no nothing and does not have any limits besides 10k a day cashout so should i use that for online carding?

Last edited by a moderator:

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. The ZenGo wallet is suitable for cryptocurrency carding.

Features of ZenGo crypto wallet​

The vault allows customers to accept, buy, sell, transfer, spend and exchange digital assets. Its features include:
  • Buying and selling cryptocurrencies for fiat money. This is possible thanks to cooperation with the Australian payment service Banxa, as well as with MoonPay and Coinmama. Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and international SEPA transfers are supported.
  • Cryptocurrency exchange. The project collaborates with Changelly, which allows you to convert one coin or token into others. The system works between different blockchain networks.
  • Three-factor authentication technology (3FA).
  • Welcome bonus and referral system.
  • Cryptocurrency lending and staking.
  • Chill Storage. This is a technology for recovering funds in the event of a company bankruptcy.
  • Possibility to order a cryptocurrency card on the Visa payment system.

Supported cryptocurrencies​

The digital currency storage facility offers clients various assets. As of April 2022, 78 cryptocurrencies are available to users. Among them:
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • USD Coin (USDC)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)
  • Polygon (MATIC) and many others.

Topping up your ZenGo wallet​

You can make a deposit in cryptocurrency by transferring it to the storage address. The crypto wallet creates a unique index and QR code for each digital asset. Users can also top up fiduciary money through a partnership with Banxa.

How to buy cryptocurrency with fiat​

Purchasing coins and tokens from a bank card in stages:
  1. Go to the official Zen Go website.
  2. Click the Features button.
  3. Select Buy.
  4. Specify the fiat currency and its quantity.
  5. Enter your wallet address.
  6. Click the Create Order button.
  7. Provide email and phone number.
  8. Make a funds transfer.
You can also buy digital currency for fiat money in the application. To do this, go to the Actions tab and click Buy.

Withdrawal of cryptocurrency​

You can withdraw digital assets by transferring them to another wallet or to a bank card. In the first case you will need:
  1. Go to Actions.
  2. Click the Send button.
  3. Select a cryptocurrency.
  4. Specify the address of the crypto wallet.
  5. Confirm the transfer.
As of 2024, withdrawal to card is available only to clients from the US and UK. The requirement is to have a bank account and be a resident of one of the listed countries (a residence permit is allowed). Supported fiat currencies: USD, EUR and GBP.

Anonymity​

The crypto wallet is not completely anonymous, as an email address is required during registration. He also requests permission to use facial recognition technology on mobile devices for further authorizations. However, the developers claim that they do not have access to customer data due to encryption algorithms.

Conclusion​

A review of the ZenGo wallet showed that it is a functional and secure storage for cryptocurrencies. The developers combined systems for storing private keys - custodial and non-custodial. Registering a crypto wallet takes no more than 20 seconds. The application's functions are available to the user in a couple of clicks. This makes the software easy to use.

You cannot download the ZenGo cryptocurrency wallet to your computer. It also does not have a browser version. The application is available to clients only on Android and iOS mobile devices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost3603

Reaction score
Hello. The ZenGo wallet is suitable for cryptocurrency carding.

Features of ZenGo crypto wallet​

The vault allows customers to accept, buy, sell, transfer, spend and exchange digital assets. Its features include:
  • Buying and selling cryptocurrencies for fiat money. This is possible thanks to cooperation with the Australian payment service Banxa, as well as with MoonPay and Coinmama. Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and international SEPA transfers are supported.
  • Cryptocurrency exchange. The project collaborates with Changelly, which allows you to convert one coin or token into others. The system works between different blockchain networks.
  • Three-factor authentication technology (3FA).
  • Welcome bonus and referral system.
  • Cryptocurrency lending and staking.
  • Chill Storage. This is a technology for recovering funds in the event of a company bankruptcy.
  • Possibility to order a cryptocurrency card on the Visa payment system.

Supported cryptocurrencies​

The digital currency storage facility offers clients various assets. As of April 2022, 78 cryptocurrencies are available to users. Among them:
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • USD Coin (USDC)
  • Binance Coin (BNB)
  • Dogecoin (DOGE)
  • Polygon (MATIC) and many others.

Topping up your ZenGo wallet​

You can make a deposit in cryptocurrency by transferring it to the storage address. The crypto wallet creates a unique index and QR code for each digital asset. Users can also top up fiduciary money through a partnership with Banxa.

How to buy cryptocurrency with fiat​

Purchasing coins and tokens from a bank card in stages:
  1. Go to the official Zen Go website.
  2. Click the Features button.
  3. Select Buy.
  4. Specify the fiat currency and its quantity.
  5. Enter your wallet address.
  6. Click the Create Order button.
  7. Provide email and phone number.
  8. Make a funds transfer.
You can also buy digital currency for fiat money in the application. To do this, go to the Actions tab and click Buy.

Withdrawal of cryptocurrency​

You can withdraw digital assets by transferring them to another wallet or to a bank card. In the first case you will need:
  1. Go to Actions.
  2. Click the Send button.
  3. Select a cryptocurrency.
  4. Specify the address of the crypto wallet.
  5. Confirm the transfer.
As of 2024, withdrawal to card is available only to clients from the US and UK. The requirement is to have a bank account and be a resident of one of the listed countries (a residence permit is allowed). Supported fiat currencies: USD, EUR and GBP.

Anonymity​

The crypto wallet is not completely anonymous, as an email address is required during registration. He also requests permission to use facial recognition technology on mobile devices for further authorizations. However, the developers claim that they do not have access to customer data due to encryption algorithms.

Conclusion​

A review of the ZenGo wallet showed that it is a functional and secure storage for cryptocurrencies. The developers combined systems for storing private keys - custodial and non-custodial. Registering a crypto wallet takes no more than 20 seconds. The application's functions are available to the user in a couple of clicks. This makes the software easy to use.

You cannot download the ZenGo cryptocurrency wallet to your computer. It also does not have a browser version. The application is available to clients only on Android and iOS mobile devices.
Can you pls send me an step by step guide that is suitable for the website and an list of required items?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
A quick guide to cryptocurrency carding through attractions:
1. Prepare your phone for use. Details in this lecture:
Enable a VPN that does not log.
2. Buy NON VBV or AUTO VBV cards.
3. Select and install a proxy for the card owner.
4. Download and install the application.
5. Register an account in the application.
6. Buy the required amount of cryptocurrency by paying with a card.
7. Withdraw cryptocurrency from your ZenGo wallet to another anonymous wallet.
8. Buy cryptocurrency until there is a positive balance on the card or until the card is blocked.
9. Mix the cryptocurrency in a reliable mixer.
10. Exchange cryptocurrency in a reliable exchanger for cash.
11. Change the parameters in your phone using the programs specified in the lecture and register a new account with a new card. Repeat the steps and get profit.

Ghost3603

Reaction score
A quick guide to cryptocurrency carding through attractions:
1. Prepare your phone for use. Details in this lecture:
Enable a VPN that does not log.
2. Buy NON VBV or AUTO VBV cards.
3. Select and install a proxy for the card owner.
4. Download and install the application.
5. Register an account in the application.
6. Buy the required amount of cryptocurrency by paying with a card.
7. Withdraw cryptocurrency from your ZenGo wallet to another anonymous wallet.
8. Buy cryptocurrency until there is a positive balance on the card or until the card is blocked.
9. Mix the cryptocurrency in a reliable mixer.
10. Exchange cryptocurrency in a reliable exchanger for cash.
11. Change the parameters in your phone using the programs specified in the lecture and register a new account with a new card. Repeat the steps and get profit.
First, I really appreciate what you're doing.
What do you mean with mix the cryptocurrency and what wallet would you prefer to use as my private one, possibly without any verification like an DL because I am not 18 yet?
Which VPN should I use on iPhone?
Where can I get Non VBV Cards, I only found Wizard shop in forums and don't know if they sell the right cards to use for Zengo?
What reliable exchanger should I use to exchange to cash?
I can't find the part in the lecture about how to change parameters.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
After successfully purchasing cryptocurrency, you can use any reliable mixer or toggle service to mix the cryptocurrency. This must be done in order to confuse the tracks.

You can choose an anonymous wallet for storing cryptocurrency from this topic:

For iPhone, you can choose any paid VPN. Before purchasing, check with the provider’s manager whether they keep a log of user actions on the Internet. You need a VPN without logs.

You can buy cards with NON VBV bins in any trusted store or from a seller in Telegram. If you do not know which bins are NON VBV, then before purchasing, ask the seller to sell you NON VBV bins. Then you can search for cards in the card store using these bins.

Find a trusted anonymous exchanger that operates in your country on the Internet.

In the lecture there was a setting for phones that run on Android, if you need it for iOS, then take a look at this topic -
"Setting up iPhone for carding":

Ghost3603

Reaction score
What mixer should I use?
How much money should I have in one wallet at maximum (I want to use trust wallet)
What VPN do you personally prefer?
So for my understanding, non vbv cards are basically cards with a specific Bin number that often don't require verification?
Where can I find exchanger because I only found one site to send crypto too and receive PayPal, I want cash?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
What mixer should I use?
In order to choose a reliable cryptocurrency mixer, take a look at this topic:

How much money should I have in one wallet at maximum (I want to use trust wallet)
Try not to store large sums in your wallet; it is best to withdraw them into cash.
Wallets may be blocked or hacked. You must always remember your safety.

What VPN do you personally prefer?
Buy any paid VPN that does not log. For example, you can connect to Nord.

So for my understanding, non vbv cards are basically cards with a specific Bin number that often don't require verification?
There are NON VBV bins, they are the ones that are best suited for carding, since cards with these bins do not send a verification code via SMS (OTP) to the cardholder to verify the payment.

Where can I find exchanger because I only found one site to send crypto too and receive PayPal, I want cash?
You can find cryptocurrency exchangers for your region on the Internet (use the search using the specified parameters). You can also find some reliable exchangers in this post: