HEATSTAMP MACHINE

jcunns69

Carder
Reaction score
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE MODEL OR NAME OR WHERE I CAN PURCHASE THE HEAT STAMP MACHINE THATS USED TO PUT HOLOGRAMS VISA/MASTER ON BACK OR CR80 SIZE PLASTIC CARDS ?

SaizKan224

Professional
Reaction score
Any standart manual one will do.

You just need a silicon die to pounch out from the heatpress roll.

jcunns69

Carder
Reaction score
CAN U SEND ME A LINK OR A VENDOR WHERE I CAN PURCHASE IT @ AND YOUR SAYING I CAN PURCHASE A REGULAR TIPPER AND JUST ADD A SILICONE DIE TO IT ?

jcunns69

Carder
Reaction score
I HAVE A TIPPER LIKE THIS ALREADY IM WONDERING WHERE I WOULD BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THE SILICONE DIE YOU WERE TELLING ME ABOUT TO CUT THE HOLOGRAMS OUT TO HEATPRESS ON PLASTIC , BECAUSE IM SURE THE FOIL FOR HOLOGRAMS COMES IN A ROLL JUST AS THE REGULAR FOIL

Reaction score
Yes just buy the tipper and change the silicone heads. If you need I will make them and sell you cheaply, no need to pay 500 to buy from caliber. Just give me exact measurements.

atas

Professional
Reaction score
lining up the PayPaler can be a real headache sometimes,What heat press do you use Professional and how long does it take you to hot stamp each card vs just putting PayPaler on it?

Reaction score
Tipper only, with custom silicone die. I havent timed it but its ALOT faster then PayPaler when you get the hang of it.