Heat/Dirty wires clean-out service

Templar

RIPPER
Reaction score
Some of the astute, yet silent business men already use my Paypal and bank wires clean up service.

If you got dirty wires with a minimum of 10k and a max of 250k, then you wanna talk to me.

I'm well-known as the source of most bank drops given to you already, so why not deal directly with the source?;)

Get better % cut for your hard work. Chances are, if you dealing with someone else now, he's probably a middleman handing you my drops to work with.

This offer is only open to those seeking US and Canadian drops.

Leave me a PM if you got something you think might be of mutual benefits to both of us.:cool:

P.S. 3-4 days turn around time for all wires (Bank or Paypal services).

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Some of the astute, yet silent business men already use my Paypal and bank wires clean up service.

If you got dirty wires with a minimum of 10k and a max of 250k, then you wanna talk to me.

I'm well-known as the source of most bank drops given to you already, so why not deal directly with the source?;)

Get better % cut for your hard work. Chances are, if you dealing with someone else now, he's probably a middleman handing you my drops to work with.

This offer is only open to those seeking US and Canadian drops.

Leave me a PM if you got something you think might be of mutual benefits to both of us.:cool:

P.S. 3-4 days turn around time for all wires (Bank or Paypal services).

Hmnn what do u have to say about this guy accusing you of ripping him of
$18k ?:p

He is ripper, is nigerian. sent him about 100k and i got only 20%

RIPPER.................................18,8k

(8:12:59 AM) gagan: u survied because u are a fucking shit of ripper
(8:13:00 AM) Templar: Listen, curse all you can, fact is, you're loosing money with all these talk still brooding over money owed.
(8:13:11 AM) gagan: yues sure
(8:13:20 AM) gagan: i will not send u any money piece of shit that u are
(8:13:25 AM) gagan: u owe me 18,8k
(8:13:30 AM) gagan: and u are a fucking liar
(8:13:51 AM) gagan: and u want more money to send u

(8:19:59 AM) gagan: yes send me my money
(8:20:08 AM) gagan: u will not see big amounts ever
(8:20:11 AM) gagan: from others
(8:20:16 AM) Templar: the only way I can guarantee guarantee paying you up is as follows:
(8:20:16 AM) gagan: send me my money ASAP
(8:20:23 AM) gagan: yes right
(8:20:30 AM) gagan: iw ill send money to your accounts again for sure
(8:34:00 AM) Templar: I'll tell you what, I can only gurantee ur cash via WU/MG and not d+p.
(8:34:09 AM) Templar: that is outta my control.
(8:34:12 AM) gagan: in life u will lose because u dont see that i helped u with lot of money
(8:34:16 AM) Templar: Look, I gotta step out now.
(8:34:26 AM) gagan: yes
(8:34:31 AM) Templar: email me when you got something productive to say
(8:34:47 AM) gagan: and u wan tme on jail bceause u send from fuling drops that cashout the amounts from bank accounts
(8:34:56 AM) gagan: no
(8:35:02 AM) gagan: give em the money and i will say

moderator please ban this nigerian ripper please

yes is nigerian and live in Nigeria. belive me

Ninja

Reaction score
He shows his stupidity even by posting in wrong section of board...

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
@Ninja: Who is stupid?

Templar is Nigerian Ripper.

Dont deal with him.

Ninja

Reaction score
gagan
Did you posted there? If no, why you think about yourself?
Read more carefuly and u'll understand.

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
i got now.!

and about templar he is good but he is ripper.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:28 AM ----------

@Ninja if u are mod on c.su can u recommend me someone that cashout bank or paypal beause i think tempalr get the accounts from legit peoples on c.su and he is a midleman

Templar

RIPPER
Reaction score
@gagan

LOL! That's a big, FAT lol to you.

Dude, the last time I checked I already resolved your situation. So, what are you on about again?

Also, i'll appreciate if you corrected certain errors like getting 20%. I'm sure you meant you got paid 42%, i covered your WU/MG, d+p fees, yes?

I'd advice you'd be honest, at least for once in your fucking life!

Next, you put my name as being good, yet still a ripper? LOL! very cliche.

Next, you still looking for drops after so long? what about your other cashiers? Oh! my bad, they aren't worth shit!

Keep looking for drops like mine, hopefully you'll find someone with a service second-best to mine..NOT!

@Ninja

You could as well delete the thread or move it if you're really that pissed. The name-calling is totally unecessary. How old are you anyway? One of the many virtues of a MOD is to stay unbiased, something you seem to lack..

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
@ Templar - u are a nigerian piece of sh.t . dont need u fuck off u paid me 20% . u ripped me and said that u invested my money to buy skimmers and u will pay me.

now u dont have money u spent money from me and u try again to get customers. i hope u will not get any.
good day

Templar

RIPPER
Reaction score
You're one sad, misguided child. Keep going about where i'm located, you just have no clue, so, please STFU!

Btw, who said anything about wanting your lame business? with the way u burn through my corp drops with just one trf each, I doubt anyone will take you serious, so you should fuck off!

I got just enough clients, so soliciting for more really isn't the reason for posting, but i guess you're too blind to see that.

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Templar msg about your people , been a while i dont see you online , just let me know if shit still active....

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Templar work under name Nemesis and he is a ripper. Dotn work with this ripper

Reaction score
if you have made work this

or maybe no stable

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Templar is RIPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!

Dont work with him