Have you ever felt bad for carding

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
fuck feeling bad, the little high and satisfaction you get from the approved message is too goood ;D and plus fuck the corporations who are probably committing white collar crime themselves to rake in BILLIONS of profits per year....

alienware

BANNED
Reaction score
I feel proud of carding, but the scene "carding" makes me feel bad.
Its sinking in cow shit right now, 10/9 are rippers, kids and pedos.
Impossible to deal and trust anyone.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
I feel proud of carding, but the scene "carding" makes me feel bad.
Its sinking in cow shit right now, 10/9 are rippers, kids and pedos.
Impossible to deal and trust anyone.

Very true, although thats only really the online buying/selling of the info where the rippers dominate. For years i never even thought to look online to buy cvv, i guess its the first place most other people look!

Anyhow, i wouldn't say i'm proud as such, i wouldn't tell my mates i do it. Then again, some of them know as they help me with cashouts ;)

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
the reason the scene is bad is because the people who make it look good you cant see

dee

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
in everything you do,there should be no regrets,if you are THIEF BE THE BEST THIEF,NO REGRETS BUT HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF YOU HAD A CARD AND IT WAS USED?

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
in everything you do,there should be no regrets,if you are THIEF BE THE BEST THIEF,NO REGRETS BUT HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF YOU HAD A CARD AND IT WAS USED?

clown

PepsiCo | >.<

BANNED
Reaction score
never felt bad for carding :)

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
I never felt bad for banning people:) This is from the "thrylogy" :"Hi i am Sam,and i`m an alchoolic!":)

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
I never felt bad for banning people:) This is from the "thrylogy" :"Hi i am Sam,and i`m an alchoolic!":)
That post just went so far over my head there were clouds in between :confused:

Reaction score
when i started this i felt great about it had just watched zeitgeist and wanted a way to hit banks back this seemed perfect i used to buy cards just for charity but then i learned of how those banker wankers hit the merchant for the banks faulty system and how they wont payout to charitys and still hit them for the cc transaction so now sometimes i do feel bad but kidnaping one of them and cutting them into little pieces might make me feel better so im thinkion about it

BANNED
Reaction score
Fixed, moved topic

Last edited:
Reaction score
no, because it's the banks that have to pay up and they have screwed consumers over again and again to become ridiculously wealthy.

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
yes, i have felt bad in some scenarios, but you cant think of morals here you can't mix business with emotions.