Have you ever felt bad for carding

Kasparov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
So, has anyone of you ever felt bad for carding?
Thinking of karma etc?

I used to, but i just dropped it as i need money :D and theres no way for me to make money legally than im making right now.

how about u guys?

Crashex

BANNED
Reaction score
I guess I feel bad for people whose life's are dramatically affected by any losses, like poor people or people who have retired.

There is plenty of rich people in the world who don't even blink an eyelid at one of they're many bank accounts or credit cards being raided so there is no need to leave anyone disadvantaged out of my greed.

Carding is one thing but ruining a life is another in my rule book and that is not a step I am ever prepared to take...

C

capac

carding = ppl get refunded by banks coz if a dump will be used that mean bank security hole...

ripping & scamming = ppl ruined = yes i think there is a karma for what all this fuking ppl scamming ppl and ripping will end spending all in meds.

i think the right end for a scammer AND/OR ripper is die in misery....

Illusionist

BANNED
Reaction score
once i wired ~700 from a student's account(all his money).I assume i felt bad since i still remember this..not to mention that I've been ripped by a nigerian drop for that money :)
*conclusion * don't steal poor ppl's $:)

mrX

Carder
Reaction score
Most of the time who loses the money are the banks.
Those guys steal more money than all carders together lol

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
capac is right. you steal from jewish bankers, who has more money than you can imagine. :D costumers are refunded 99,9% of the time......within a few months :D but REFUNDED. so that is the point.

gsyazoo

DEER
Reaction score
how do the merchants suffer, i thought all they suffer is banks not allowing caards though their sites

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
not really, its wrong altogether and i threw my morals away a long time ago

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
i've done a hell of a lot worse, so no i don't feel bad at all for carding

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
Bank insurance will get most of the money back ! So your all safe could just take a week or two....anything over 2k in UK goes to criminal investigation , so know your limits for your area

gamersoffline

Reaction score
Bank insurance will get most of the money back ! So your all safe could just take a week or two....anything over 2k in UK goes to criminal investigation , so know your limits for your area

this guy is right, in uk too many people getting arrested for bank transfers, and most are seeing jail time..

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
I think it depends what country you are from if you feel bad for carding. Me i live in the united states so if I didnt card I would feel bad lol. but if the country has nice people and i carded there then i would start crying.

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
i dont feel bad for carding you got the card companys ripping people on percentage so there gross is 40 to 50 bill a year they deserve to be fucked thats how i feel and the victims get they money back from the companys so its a win win stuation :)

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
lol CDD! we all have our reasons but my reason is people these days are jerks. And by carding I am doing people favors by letting them know their money isnt safe in the bank or they should have signed up for sms for their credit card because I took 5k out of their credit card LOLOLOLOL

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i think its a good feeling,,, swiping and approve,,, nothing feels better than that.. money in the pocket.. one way or the other the card owner is getting fucked anyway.. i am just making the process a little faster.. or maybe saving a few from paying high interest..... remember those cards owner will also report some of their charges to be part of the fraud.. that way they can save themselve from paying for that... i guess mutual benefit can be an answer,, but i guess the carder is the one who benefit the most...

i would tell any carder out there, to keep up the good work, and post here good carding practice. for those who card for a living, go for the big work.. i mean go out there and hit it hard.,,,, you make the world a save place.. god i love carding.

i have to make up for the taxes i pay uncle sam. and yours' too.

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
The card owners do get screwed yes because are they just going to ignore that the card was being used for a month and 5 k is missing? nah they are in a possible trying to scam credit card comapny database