have uk bank drops

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have uk bank drops with online access cash out within 30 minutes 1 hour money in your pocket money your share sent how you choose pm only please as to many rippers on here

my minus rep is from a clone account who was a ripper still waiting for ninja to sort it out :(

meryl86

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i am

meryl86

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i thought u did transfer which is why i asked. u didnt need to abuse me or -rep me

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
please dont use my thread to offer your drops or to argue with other members cmon people what is happening to this forum jeeez

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:56 PM ----------

Can You provide Natwest Bank drop?

i can provide natwest drop

MrAmeth

DEER
Reaction score
I Have lloyds, barklays and surelly can get natwest and others if a transferer is serious, i found guys who can get all uk bank drops, and offered to work. A transferer i found was not serious and now i have to urgently find someone serious. Guys are anxious and think Im a fool for some else so would be nice to find some one and do a share 50/50. Because im deered i can only give my icq: 610098108

Ninja

Reaction score
Well, if u dont have brain to folow the rules and respect place where you making money, + u dont have 50lr to undeer urself - you really think what after all you looks like very good potential partner for making money? I dont think so.