Has anyone here managed to make any profit from carding recently?

LearningCurve

Carder
Reaction score
Have any of you guys managed to make any profit from carding if so how much?

Dr.juggz

Reaction score
While working on my methods, I practice carding 2-3 hours a day. My minimum profit is net $1k every day.
What do u do specifically, I just started two months ago and I did manage to punch 2 pairs of Jordan’s but other than that I didn’t make shit, I had like 4 cc’s that didn’t work, I gotta moove out my moma crib soon and I don’t wanna go sell crack lol.
If u can advise me the right path in this Cardin world that will be very apreciated.
Thank you

Mimi009

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
What do u do specifically, I just started two months ago and I did manage to punch 2 pairs of Jordan’s but other than that I didn’t make shit, I had like 4 cc’s that didn’t work, I gotta moove out my moma crib soon and I don’t wanna go sell crack lol.
If u can advise me the right path in this Cardin world that will be very apreciated.
Thank you
Contact me via telegram : @ cozydaplug
Phone number : two five six four zero five nine eight seven zero . You’ve missed some points but i will put you the carding method and guide through all steps till you get a successful order

RunnyHoney

Reaction score
Contact me via telegram : @ cozydaplug
Phone number : two five six four zero five nine eight seven zero . You’ve missed some points but i will put you the carding method and guide through all steps till you get a successful order
Would you mind on guiding me in the process too? I’ve been having trouble getting it all working out myself