HappyNinjas - carder.biz

Assassincred

RIPPER
Reaction score
Am packing my stuff right now, am getting out of here..I don't want my ass to be shown to the whole world :D :D :D.. I don't fucking belief this shit. if they really want to hack this forum they would have done it before now.. I know the admin and the boards won't let this to happen coz if it does then its gonna be a big disgrace to this forum and C.su and i will be so disappointed.. There are many Great Hackers In this Board and C.su So Its Just Not Gonna Happen..Y'all Should Not Panic. We are Safe. (Trust Me) Just Wipe Off Your Traces :D :D

Last edited:

Rainman

Reaction score
All i've read comming from a release from HN themelves was that they might consider going after English boards, but nothing that would suggest going after Carder.Pro.

Its funny seeing everybody going apeshit after a 3 Post user makes this thread, that does not even fit the HN profile up till now.

dofkiuxas

RIPPER
Reaction score
I dont think happyninjas is going to hack carder.market . :]

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
are happyninja ur talking about , the ninjaTurtules kiddy show series on TV? lol
don't believe this shit

Ninja

Reaction score
Im not a happy Ninja to read this.
:D

Anyway person who initiated that funny rumour was banned.
:)

Ninja

Reaction score
Stupid rumours which cause "panic on the ship" without a proof - straight way to being banned.
Thank you.