admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Happy New Year! May the new year bring many new achievements, good health and love, may your plans come true. Let every home be filled with happiness and kindness. Let inspiration and love make life brighter and brighter. May the coming year be bright, bringing many positive emotions, health, prosperity and smiles on the faces of your family and friends. Let the source of goodness and warmth in your soul warm you and your surroundings.

Let this unpredictable year be the beginning of something new and beautiful for us. May this year give us everything that each of us dreams of. Let him open the doors to a wonderful world of happiness, smiles, warmth and comfort, among which there will be no place for sadness and disappointment. I really want this year to become truly magical for us, so that it can give us as many pleasant impressions and joyful moments as we could wish for. And may this year be unforgettable for us!

New Year is a time for a miracle, the magic of a winter fairy tale, new beginnings. I wish you not only to dream in this new year, but also to slowly but confidently move towards new discoveries and big victories. May good luck and warmth accompany your closest people on this journey. Happy New Year!

12a2d35s-960.jpg

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
A wonderful and beloved, magical holiday is coming - New Year! I congratulate you and sincerely wish that all your dreams and sincere wishes come true this year. May pleasant surprises and joyful meetings, success and prosperity, health and vigor, happiness and love await you! Let the old year, as it passes, take with it all the problems and unresolved tasks, and let life sparkle with new, bright colors. Peace and spiritual harmony to you in the New Year!

I wish the forum to work stably. Rippers stopped posting new messages. And the influx of new project participants increased every day. It is possible for the forum to switch to private mode (at the discretion of the forum administration). Let's be happy and help all newbies in need with answers to their questions. I also propose to post new carding methods and work processes. This year has been difficult for some, but we got through it and are moving on. Perhaps this is the best forum for beginners and professionals. Let's make the project even better. Place useful videos and software in the appropriate sections. Help fight and detect rippers. Don't fall for their provocations and tricks. Always work only through the escrow service and you will not be deceived. If someone refuses, add a warning to the forum to warn other users. Thank you very much for your attention. Congratulations on your holiday once again, be vigilant in the new year and do not fall for the bait of the police or FBI. God take care of you!

whiz420

Professional
Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU BROTHERS ...HOPE THIS YEAR WE NEWBIES IN CARDDING IS ABLE TO AFFORD CARDDING TOOLS AND TRY METHOD THAT WILL BE SHARED ON HERE THIS YEAR, THIS FORUM IS HELPFUL I GET TO READ ALOT OF STUFF FOR LEARNING BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

whiz420

Professional
Reaction score
HELLO BROTHERS PLS IS ANYONE SHARING METHOD ON CASHING OUT BANK LOGS ,

whiz420

Professional
Reaction score
HELLO BROTHERS ANY METHOD FOR HOW TO WORK ON BASK BANK ...