Hackshop need vouches

Hackshop

Reaction score
Hello all.

I wish to access this forum. I am hacker and seller, I been in the frauding business for 6 years now, I run my own shop.

I have alot of experience criminality, I know many ways to cashout cvv in certain countries. I am hacking with advanced SQL injection, and I wish to be here with u guys.

Best regards

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
Bad ass guy indeed...no 33LR? :D things are not too good "back at the shop"?

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
ahahhaha lol@erick it made me laugh

Hackshop

Reaction score
What does my thread / registration has to do with my money? LOL

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:40 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:37 AM ----------

Well.. its paradoxal..

I rather get it for free, than paying.. like a carder wants free stuff instead of paying. noobs

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
We are not noobs, one of the bigest carders comunity are noobs? I don't think so. Just funny when guys tell that they are big guys on this biz, but have not few $ to get registry on this forum, ur nickname seems like ripper, all nigerian/vietnam use same nicks like: Order in bulk here, DUMPMASTER, CCMASTER, TrueHACKER and so on)))

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
We are not noobs, one of the bigest carders comunity are noobs? I don't think so. Just funny when guys tell that they are big guys on this biz, but have not few $ to get registry on this forum, ur nickname seems like ripper, all nigerian/vietnam use same nicks like: Order in bulk here, DUMPMASTER, CCMASTER, TrueHACKER and so on)))

HMMMM...I have same felling...

Reaction score
@Erick nice comment, fully agree! :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:26 PM ----------

he got so many talents hacker and seller also he runs his own shop?! but for he dont have 33$ to pay?! well his expecting to get free access here, not all things are free man, sometimes u have to risk ur own money in order to gain some more money!