Hacked Cable Modems/High Bandwidth/High Anonymity

Оцените качество сервиса | Rate service's quality

• Total voters

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
He wont tell you the firmware because then everyone will know where to get these a lot cheaper.

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
These modems will not work out of the box anymore for the majority of cable users. I would consider this post obsolete and null.

despow

Reaction score
haha wont work in uk he will be running one of the various forms of modded surfboard firmware or maybe even stock ambit 200 firmwares. these will not work in uk as the cable network here has had major upgrades in last 2 years. the statement these will work for 4 years is also crap cause he wont know who the original mac address belonged to and once the stop sub the modem will die. cable modems in uk still work but only specific modem and a specific firmware and not every nublet can do it either

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
can u provide gmail +pass i need them in bulk let me know if anyone can provide that.

Hardcore

Carder
Reaction score
It's much better to create hacked cable modems by yourself. That way you learn the inner workings behind it + it's much cheaper.

Buy a Motorola Surfboard SB5100 or SB5101. For SB5100 the firmware to use is Sigma-X2, or SB5100MoD. For SB5101 the firmware to use is Haxorware. You will need a 10 pin header to solder on the modem and attach a JTAG cable to it to flash the chip which will allow you to dump, modify, or upload data. Remember you must have a Parallel port on your PC (DB25) that supports EPP/ECP or USBJTAG to an usb port. Furthermore you will need BlackCat software from TCNiSO.

Go read this if you are serious about creating one yourself:
http://www.stol3n.cc/modem-hacking.pdf
https://forum.suprbay.org/showthread.php?tid=47050

Enjoy =)

Reactions: pocoy0

pocoy0

very good info, thanks...

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
unlesss you know exactly what ISP this works on that i highly doubt that possible. I work for an ISP an i offer the say with my customers but i only offer through my ISP. @ docsis 3.0 speed...

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Most ISPs in the us monitor bandwith especially if its higher than normal you will be detected sooner than later. Just use a bandwith that doesnt exceed the normal rate and you will be better off.

dirtdiggler

Reaction score
If BPI+ is enabled on the ISP then this is not possible unless you have a 1:1 clone of a modem that is in the same area but on a diff node.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
is it possible in Africa ?

WalterWhite

Professional
Reaction score
Maybe this ifo will help someone. I purchased a Motorola SurfBoard SB6120 at compusa for a $120 and found a local guy, who flashed it for me for $50. He offered me two speeds i can get - 24Mbps ot 60+Mbps. So of course i request the fastest one. When i connect cable modem straight to PC I'm getting about 57Mbps, through he router only 32Mbps.
It's been over 7 moths ago and i never had any problems with the internet - only few times i was needed to reset the modem to get Internet back, but nothing really horrible happen. And speed is aways great!
So my advice - find a local guy on craigslist (there is a hundreds similar posts) and let those guys flash a modem for you - call and discuss everything over the phone. It isn't cost much and you will be able save a hundreds dollars annually. Reps is always appreciate.

I can Offer THIS SERVICE if interested.
MODEM MODELS CURRENTLY USING:
6120 and 6121 (Idk the difference, board looks and flashes the same. Trick with this modem is supply 3.3v to the isp pin...)

I can do a few things, that I do locally, and offer em up on the forums.
-All modems come in original box(opened if i mod, not opened if i dont).
-6 months support.
--IF I FLASH THE MAC ADDRESS FOR FREE SERVICE - You must follow my instructions to obtain one from the correct Area that I specify.

Anyways.
COST OF UN-MODDED MODEM TO YOUR DROP: $50

Cost of Modem with Firmware, and Insturctions for YOU TO MOD SPEED/MAC via HTTP INTERFACE. (Firmwhere includes browser / http mode to update, so you do not need to "Re-flash" to change and update settings.
(2 different firmware available. pm-icq for specifics)
MODEM FIRMWARE, FLASHED ONTO NEW MODEM, and no-MAC-MOD. Speed set to fastest that they offer (Business speed) = $250lr

New Modem, Flashed with Firmware, and Mac Address HELP + Will Update Mac Address if it dies for you for 6months support = $350

LR ONLY.
WU - $800 and up, no fee. Less than $800= 10% Fee.

ESCROW ACCEPTED.

PM ICQ for any questions/ Info