Guccemane (Tarzan) Plastic Services

ChiamaloGio

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I dont understend nothing...Im lost 900$ This week...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:26 AM ----------

In this disperate situation i try to call My uncle , ambassador From ITALY in Toronto and he wants your phone number , the numer and the name of transaction to western Union.i have everything but Im waiting 12 h..U have This time to make me This fucking order..or I'll report you to pollice In Toronto with the Help My uncle ambassador

Ninja

Reaction score
ChiamaloGio
Banned forever.

Guccemane

Carder
Reaction score
Wow... What a nice way to start 2013 ! .. First of all i told this clown the 3rd of January his stuff will be processed , now i see yesterday and the day before he's flooding my thread ... and now he texted me saying he will call the Police on me and that i have 12 hours ... Ok seriously i dont want to send him order ... its ready and everything but i dont send to him ... Ninja what should i do , i will give refund to you ? because i dont deal with rats bro , no rats around my business.... or around me ..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:29 PM ----------

zbox, Bro i was on a party mode for 4 days , now i am back :)

Nutra01

Carder
Reaction score
what a fuckin goof theating u??? Dont ppl know u have a life??? like seriously u always pull through!!! PPL GIVE THE MAN A BREAK!!!

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
morning post, material quality
40 days after payment
:(

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
Finally received my order, after 50 days of making the payment,, or surprise, missing the 5 embossed plastic to pay,
the seller does not answer my questions in ICQ, I hope my money back the 5 embossed plastic

Very low quality, no signature panel, this panel painted in the same plastic, low quality hologram, I think I use a machine or something kind zebrap330i low quality, type photo, the photo looks like a plastic credit card

TIP: pay a designer not to print photo on the plastic,
actual signature panel, unpainted
HOLOGRAM: poor quality, no definition

GOOD than nothing

EXPERIENCE:
NEVER BUY THIS PENDEJO

Last edited:

Guccemane

Carder
Reaction score
SUDAKA, Sorry if i did not satisfy your needs , but u pay for what you get... if client bargains from 10$ to 6$ , then u will get 6$ , the more u pay the higher quality will be .. this is how life works , u wanna bargain and try to get a deal like its a flee market then u will get flee market product ... think about that SUDAKA ... cheap coke will get u high but not high enough , when u pay higher for that pure shit , your nose gonna be bleeding because stuff is so good ... same thing with plastic bro... just saying .. thnx for the insult i bet u face to face u would shit your pants but ok .. thnx anyway if anything i can do to help u let me know.. thnx for your business

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:05 PM ----------

SUDAKA, Sorry if i did not satisfy your needs , but u pay for what you get... if client bargains from 10$ to 6$ , then u will get 6$ , the more u pay the higher quality will be .. this is how life works , u wanna bargain and try to get a deal like its a flee market then u will get flee market product ... think about that SUDAKA ... cheap coke will get u high but not high enough , when u pay higher for that pure shit , your nose gonna be bleeding because stuff is so good ... same thing with plastic bro... just saying .. thnx for the insult i bet u face to face u would shit your pants but ok .. thnx anyway if anything i can do to help u let me know.. thnx for your business

I dont buy fake Nike shoes because they rip fast , i pay HIGHER $ i pay what SELLER ask for , so i get the REAL SHIT.. think about that SUDAKA

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
your offers and your words are worth SHIT, you must be more serious, and deliver that promise, not about money, no money. single to fulfill what you promise, not a whore before receiving the money, and then do nothing good
if you say 750 usd per 100 pcs and I pay that value, because now you weep, and I pay you extra for 5 cards with name and send nothing. that shit you talk about PRICE.
if you want posting conversations and I made payments by WU,
in End I can only say if you were in front of me I would not be so gentle like now
luck in your life,

Guccemane

Carder
Reaction score
SUDAKA, post conversations , your CHEAP , you want to save money ... YOUR SCARED TO PAY WHAT I ASK FOR ... you get cheap stuff bro , CHEAP blanks for CHEAP people .. my words are shit? you dont even know what you want .. it takes u 1 week to figure out your order ... 3 weeks to place it .... and after that u bargain with me , like if its the only money u have in your pocket... look u dont like my product NEVER again contact me in ICQ , cheap clients like u i dont need ... and trust me FACE to FACE i make u look like CHUBAKA not SUDAKA ... im going to add to my THREAD "CHEAP CLIENTS SECTION" or " POOR BEGGINER SECTION " for guys like you who dont have money and want cheap blanks , im serious i will make a section for cheap blanks . and section for crisp HD perfect hologram section... just like Steak their is the faux fillet and theirs the filet mignon AAA , same thing... In Sudaka's case he paid for the fries only

Last edited:

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA , try explain your stupid , LOL, BYE

Jeanvictor

Reaction score
Guccimane c'est moi mec j'appele depuis leprimier , pas de reponses. au moin donne moi signe de vie mec...

Guccemane

Carder
Reaction score
SERVICES UP AND RUNNING , CARDS UPDATED ! , LOOKING MUCH BETTER NOW ... BIG SPECIALS