Greendot/Netspend prepaid Debit Cards For sale

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
hey guys something happened to my jabber, its not letting me login saying something about the password not correct which is weird. Delete and BLOCK that jabber from your contacts. PM me for my new jabber, my icq is still the same.

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
nah it was jabber.org

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Due to limited supply and very high demand I am upping my prices so I can still supply the more serious people that want these. I have some on hand NOW ready in Track1&2 format ready to be delivered. $200 per card with full info.....PM immediately for icq info.

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
hmmm a qs on serious note !! if sum 1 from eu / out side have bought these cards and used them pls update us ... as may be whole bunch of customers are missing out ... on this money pack gold rush !

@ epic .. any solid news if they defo work out side us!

rs444

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Rush cards i tested on atms in Uk they worked there on bank atm machines
Dont work on the link atms

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
rs444 they working on citi ??

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Rush card is not good for UK, they frequently block it and you have to call and remove the block. Usually they do this once and the second time its permanently locked. Rush is very good for the USA though.

I have sold to a few ppl in UK and they keep coming back and mostly all the ones i have will work worldwide. (this is how I know about the RUSH cards out there)

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
I got 31 cards in stock, no rush cards but 9 other brands. RUSH and also a few other companies are tightening their policies about sending out cards to addresses other than whats on the ID.

These are super high in demand and I am sure I will sell out very soon, I have a lot of people that I havnt even been able to respond to their PM's because my inbox is flooded. I will try and respond in the order I receive them in. If you are serious and need cards, it is possible to put in an order for how many you want and I can keep you in line. No deposit needed.

techx

Reaction score
Can't do greendot with netspend...

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
there is a way but after about 4-5 moneypaks they will limit your account. You just add the MP's to your paypal account and withdraw the balance to your netspend card. Paypal limits them after 4-5 times if that, cause they think its weird your adding money and then withdrawing it right away. You could just send paypal funds to a phantom account and withdraw from there that would be more inconspicuous

derbedeu

DEER
Reaction score
netspend block the cards, dont use, all major greendot from metabank work only 30 minutes after the money are online

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
6 cards just came in yesterday, they are available. PM for icq

bau1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
netspend block money not good.