GreatProfit — YOUR brand new DUMP SOURCE (prices starting from 15$)

cartman

Carder
Reaction score
shop not whork
i say bad bicouse disable cheker ...and new base very bad real,but not all base bad
ok

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
cartman one more time you will not get a refund from GreatProfit.

Shop is up and working fine.

n2vellli

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
GP. How come my bin worked well with you before. And now when I buy from new base I get all declined? I also have had my checker disable. So life is wack

cartman

Carder
Reaction score
Soon people will not buy,if you act like
enable cheker and reply bad card 50%

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
n2velli bins are dying. Nothing is permanent. In-store carding is a difficult work and if you are not trying anything new, does not changing your location and stores where are you doing this then you should get a job.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Big Updates, part no. 3

Another update of base Big Updates has been done.

This base prices: 10$ for classic, 15$ for gold or plat and 20$ for all others. Dumps added: 2815. Customers interested: 267.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Big Updates, part no. 4

Base Big Updates has been updated again.

This base prices: 10$ for classic, 15$ for gold or plat and 20$ for all others. Dumps added: 1946. Customers interested: 298.

goku9296

Reaction score
great profit is just that great profit with is dumps spend 300 on dumps profit about 5/6grand like he says great profit love this guy...

Reactions: GreatProfit

GreatProfit

I never have a problems with this customer. He is Great. And all of his feedbacks and requests are constructive.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Big Updates, part no. 5

Big Updates has been updated.

This base prices: 10$ for classic, 15$ for gold or plat and 20$ for all others. Dumps added: 1942. Customers interested: 300.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Big Updates, part no. 6, the final one

Big Updates has been updated last time. Further cheap dumps would not be added because of disappointing demand on them.

This base prices: 10$ for classic, 15$ for gold or plat and 20$ for all others. Dumps added: 1941. Customers interested: 303.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:42 PM ----------

Also bug with banning during adding dumps to the cart has been fixed.
Mostly it happenes if you were buying amex or with svc different from 101.

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
Bro, I will add $400 LR to buy the $10 bins I see, keep updating the least expensive dumps... I haven't tried you since you declined my request for a refund, but I will test with $400 now.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
scamcity the sales were much better when we update better dumps with higher prices. It is non-profitious for us to keep updating with old dumps.