GreatProfit — YOUR brand new DUMP SOURCE (prices starting from 15$)

atas

Professional
Reaction score
ya bro you should check your stuff because those freee ones that you gave me were all invalid accounts #.no complaning just letting you know.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
FastCarder you are ignoring my messages. Change ip or send in ccnumbers of your tracks.

Until this all your posts are shit. You have send me file with I don't know what inside and you want me to download it? lol

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:03 PM ----------

atas and who the hell are you? You are not the one from promo winners list. So same to you.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for promoting my thread! I will appreciate if you will add much more posts and my thread will stay in top for a longer time. Thank you.

cesa

RIPPER
Reaction score
look im nt asking for free i boougth them and tehy bad com on u are idiot i dnt need ur free dumps u ony take money and u dnt want to replace bad dumps u bitch

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:05 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:04 AM ----------

pls im waiitng on my refund :(

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Bro, how do you expect a refund and you talk with such disrespect. This is place of business if you have issue take that shit somewhere else.

cesa

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro i was mad cos he thinks i want to cheat him and the amount i spend aday is much for me to cheat thats what hurts me i swera i bougth like 30pcs and not even one work it hurts me when someone things i lie cos i dnt know what i will gain in that

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
bro i was mad cos he thinks i want to cheat him and the amount i spend aday is much for me to cheat thats what hurts me i swera i bougth like 30pcs and not even one work it hurts me when someone things i lie cos i dnt know what i will gain in that

i advice u to delete all ur bad words bro, even u angry with the seller, u risk to be banned by admin, if he rich read all this.. abt ur loose.. blacklist with proofs..GL

cesa

RIPPER
Reaction score
i posted those dumps here to proof but it got deleted

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:33 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:32 AM ----------

and i didnt mean dumps are all bad some good but his replacement is very bad he dnt liek to replace

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
i posted those dumps here to proof but it got deleted

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:33 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:32 AM ----------

and i didnt mean dumps are all bad some good but his replacement is very bad he dnt liek to replace

i cant comment ur situation just tell u abt ur ugly words, admin really not alow this.. better for u to delete the bad words.. u do as u feel and as u like..

cesa

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey why u talking like this to me if u were in my place u will ee how u feel whereby u buy dumps and some dumps work and they dnt want to replace u

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
cesa, man, seems u not understand me.. u can do what u want anyway , i just try 2 help u, very soon u will be posibil banned from the forum for that kind of words, i saw many situations like this, only for such words f..k etc..

cesa

RIPPER
Reaction score
buddy

cesa, man, seems u not understand me.. u can do what u want anyway , i just try 2 help u, very soon u will be posibil banned from the forum for that kind of words, i saw many situations like this, only for such words f..k etc..

well bro i deleteed all but its very painful when dumps dnt work and seller keep rejecting ur refunds :(

atas

Professional
Reaction score
Greatprofit actually I am the second one on your promo list.

tobati

Professional
Reaction score
i spend thousands a day in shop and if some are bad u don;t like to refund

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
well bro i deleteed all but its very painful when dumps dnt work and seller keep rejecting ur refunds :(

..i was in ur situation with another seller even worse( i have buyed only unexisting dumps) , i act in blacklist with proofs then in short time i been refunded and reedited blacklist.. i didnt say that u must delete all ur posts here, just edit and delete ugly words before admin see them.. GL