GreatProfit — YOUR brand new DUMP SOURCE (prices starting from 15$)

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Change IP to NON-USA. Use proxy or VPN from Europe.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:15 PM ----------

GreatProfit.cc

3k dumps requested by customers added to shop

New base added to shop Great Christmas & Happy New Year with 3000 dumps (requested by customers) inside.

You have received email if you are interested in this update as usually.

Unfortunately for our dear customers we have raised prices (we take as example prices of top-vendor from this forum) for this base because there is no sense to sell for cheap what peoples buy fast.

Another update with random BINs will be added before at New Year Eve.

GreatProfit.cc

liltabu2

Carder
Reaction score
Change IP to NON-USA. Use proxy or VPN from Europe.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:15 PM ----------

GreatProfit.cc

3k dumps requested by customers added to shop

New base added to shop Great Christmas & Happy New Year with 3000 dumps (requested by customers) inside.

You have received email if you are interested in this update as usually.

Unfortunately for our dear customers we have raised prices (we take as example prices of top-vendor from this forum) for this base because there is no sense to sell for cheap what peoples buy fast.

Another update with random BINs will be added before at New Year Eve.

GreatProfit.cc

lol..I bet I know who that was, don't trust the competition they don't want you taking there biz away...business is war. I dealt with people that priced themselves out of biz with me even thou they had what I needed

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
All I get is "server not found" message every time. I've been trying to check out this shop for days now. No luck.

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
bought few dumps from shop constantly, it declined and i call for replacement cos i don't use checker immediately i purchase, and to my surprise support told me my replacement rate is high and wont refund me , i just cant imagine why i wont ask for refund when dumps bought are declined when swiped in store. if that's the case then he should let his dumps validity gets higher even if its a month old in his shop

Last edited:

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Julio Ceazar, it's a bullshit I don't know how and where you work! Perhaps you are trying to use USA dumps in Cambodgia or somewhere else like this. GreatProfit is not responsible for your success if you work in difficult areas for example. If I will believe to everyone refund request then I will not make any profit. If you still sure that your refund were declined wrongly write a ticket and include ccnumbers in it.

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
Julio Ceazar, it's a bullshit I don't know how and where you work! Perhaps you are trying to use USA dumps in Cambodgia or somewhere else like this. GreatProfit is not responsible for your success if you work in difficult areas for example. If I will believe to everyone refund request then I will not make any profit. If you still sure that your refund were declined wrongly write a ticket and include ccnumbers in it.

Ticket is written with numbers or dumps included, that's why i said support told me my refund rate is high and i wont be refunded. I don't work in Cambodia and more over i always buy my bins, when ever i make purchase. Just to let you know that you need to consider possibility of some declined dumps in your shop. anyway my point is to notify you on this. have a great day

Last edited:

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
It's order bro.You can send link to a ticket here in PM. May be support were wrong.

Kiza007

BANNED
Reaction score
Shop link never works ???

SOCA

DEER
Reaction score
bro i bought 2 worldwide dumps to try your shop,no one work this is my 1st time useing your shop ...i try the refund stuff but did not get any..

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
SOCA, So what? Buy 100 more to make any conclusion.

Kiza007, shop uptime about 100% always. Change your IP.

ChiamaloGio

BANNED
Reaction score
i have pay now 533 $.....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:36 PM ----------

Tell me that is not paid the wrong person

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:06 PM ----------

this icq 632718617 I stole the money, told me to be you