GreatProfit — YOUR brand new DUMP SOURCE (prices starting from 15$)

boutmybiz

Reaction score
Good site for me

You know the old saying,"everything is not for everybody". But I will say that this site is great for me! I have yet to experience any of these problems. Maybe everyone does not know what bins they should be buying.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Bad for you.

5329053406XXXXX=1310
APPROVAL Code:00

541657268XXXXX=1303

54165726831XXX=1303

545800154990XXX=1408

5458001547026XXX=1401

5458001544049XXX=1306

5458830018630XXX=1308

5490840091905XXX=1502

5490840091905XXX=1502

Rest decline [05] which you think I should refund? Yes I have refunded them but I am not responsible for your silly orders. You CAN NOT BUY RANDOM and come and ask for replace! Don't know the bins - you are fully responsible about results.

And you are always coming to forum to cry that you did not receive some replace when WE DID NOT EVEN PROCESS YOUR REFUND REQUEST FOR THE MOMENT WHEN YOU WRITE HERE. Why you can not wait? Do you understand that we have to sleep sometimes? Or you think we here to manage any your need at any moment you ask?

You are fu**ing bad customer.

Last edited:

nick3127

Reaction score
Any one who can decode wav from ATM ????

Quality & cheap dumps for you — GreatProfit.cc.
GreatProfit your brand new material provider

ADVANTAGES
  1. Weekly updates.
  2. No hidden fees or charges.
  3. Last4 selection.
  4. Free search (all criterias are free: bin, bank, t1+T2 only, last4).
  5. Our own source.
  6. Updates by customer request (for now write a ticket).

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
  1. Liberty Reserve NO FEE
  2. Perfect Money NO FEE
  3. WE DOES NOT ACCEPT WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAMM OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT SYSTEM, SORRY.

PRICES FOR USA DUMPS

Classic, Standart — $15
Gold, Platinum — $20
Rest — $25

REPLACE POLICY
Online checker available 20 minutes after buying.
When 20 minutes will be passed you will still have time untill 24 hrs since buying will be passed to ask for refund (Support will decide to give you replace or not).

Logins of PROMO WINNERS will be listed here at Monday (Nov 4).
You will need to write a ticket with subject MY BONUS to receive the gifts.[/COLOR]

LOOKING FOR A PARTNERS
We does not have source for the CVVs and we are offering partnership:
(if you have them a lot and with perfect quality of course)

Most infromant control panel to trace your sales.
Weekly payouts (bank wire, liberty reserve, perfect money).
Highest share at market.

CONTACTS
No direct contacts. You can send us private message here or use support section.

Any one who can decode wav from ATM ????

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
yes very low% of app, loose my time.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
The peoples who are always requesting refunds for all their orders.
The peoples who post shit here about low validity or whatever. Don't have experience? Don't know what to buy? F**k you. This is not school.
Posting that bin is dead? Bin is dead from my base will be dead from all others.

Untill I have constant customers and my stats are still showing me validity over 80% I don't give a f**k to stupid reports like few above without any useful information to check your f**ing problem.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:50 PM ----------

aneka because you are bad customer.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:51 PM ----------

And who the f**k are those freaks posting here that cashouted 1 dump for 4k? I even got PM where smbd wrote that dump gave him 15k lol. This is bullshit and fairytales.

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
relax

The peoples who are always requesting refunds for all their orders.
The peoples who post shit here about low validity or whatever. Don't have experience? Don't know what to buy? F**k you. This is not school.
Posting that bin is dead? Bin is dead from my base will be dead from all others.

Untill I have constant customers and my stats are still showing me validity over 80% I don't give a f**k to stupid reports like few above without any useful information to check your f**ing problem.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:50 PM ----------

aneka because you are bad customer.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:51 PM ----------

And who the f**k are those freaks posting here that cashouted 1 dump for 4k? I even got PM where smbd wrote that dump gave him 15k lol. This is bullshit and fairytales.
i was never a bad person bro,,and i dont believe in negative feed back,,,,i wont say anything about this topic but its up tou to do right thing and id u dont wanna do it...its up to u boss,,,i am never a bad buyer,,u can ask any vendors in this forum...good luck my brother

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, I know other vendors. And yes, you are always problem and unsatisfied customer.

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
try to update u

Yes, I know other vendors. And yes, you are always problem and unsatisfied customer.

can u go through all my post and sewe if i ever post negative about any vendors in this forum.....all is good my brother,,,i just asked u to give me at list small refund from my 2k order,,,but if u dont want to still all is good...u are a good vendor keep it up..topic close,,

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
So what? You were telling in ticket you won't discuss it on forum and do not expect refund. But later you come on and post this shit here. Same things you were doing do my buddy who is another vendor here. You are deciding yourself when discussion is closed. Funny. I think I should invite my buddy here to post something about your person.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:12 AM ----------

Do you really believe that I am so stupid that will thought that few pcs can work out of 100 only? Lol. From 100 random dumps 2 at least will work even in fucking Zimbabwe.